•9•

Friday
Day of Spring Fling.

YOUR POV

Today is the Spring Fling. I was excited but now I'm pretty much going alone. I don't want to third wheel with Laimi and Taehyung. I also don't want to go because of Jimin and Pri. It hurts to see him with her but as long as he is happy.

I got up and school was cancelled today since it was the Spring Fling. At least I have more time to get ready. I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and got some breakfast because my parents were already gone. It's like I live alone now. Aish.

I also remembered that the principal called me and told me he knew about the marriage and he is letting me and Jimin graduate early. Yessss! No more school.

I got a call from the one and only Park Jimin.

Me- Hello?
Jimin- Hey y/n, meet me at the park near your house quick.
Me- Okay?
Jimin- Bye.
Me- B-

Call ended.

This guy. He's so impatient. I couldn't even say bye. I was thinking about this situation then realized I had to get to the park. I had no time to shower so I just changed into this. ⬇️

After I got changed I ran out the door to get to the park

After I got changed I ran out the door to get to the park. The park was right around the corner so it was pretty quick to get there. Once I arrived he was nowhere in sight so I just sat down at a near bench watching the kids play. They're so cute. The families just make me so excited for my future for when I can raise a family.
*********************

JIMIN POV

I called y/n to come to the park because I need to talk to her about this marriage. She needs to understand things. When I was walking I could see her go sit down on one of the park benches watching the kids play. I could tell she was happy. She loves kids. Unlike Pri, she says she doesn't want kids when she's older. Bummer.

I started getting closer and I could see her dangling feet from the bench because she couldn't reach the floor. So cute. Wait no Jimin stop right now. I sat down beside her which seemed to startle her.

Me: Hey.
Y/n: Oh hey, you startled me.
Me: Sorry well I just wanted to talk to you about the marriage.
Y/n: Okay what is it?
Me: I want to tell you about some rules.
Y/n: Okay???
Me: I would've forgot so here. I wrote it on here.

I said as giving her a piece of paper.

Me: Well I have to go now so just read it and make sure you follow the rules.
Y/n: Okay.

She said while giving a weak smile. I could tell she was a bit upset of having rules but she did want to make sure she follows them. She knows what would happen. I just walked away and walked home.
*****************