•6• [the dream]

YOUR POV

It was a dark room. Just fully dark. The only light was me. I was glowing.

I closed my eyes and opened them to see Jimin. Just looking at me. Also glowing. We were deeply staring into each other's eyes. I walked towards him and all he said was "End of conversation, just leave me alone."

That's what he said after I confessed on his 14th birthday. But this time it's changed. He said that but looked up and said "sorry." It's like what would've happened if he wasn't so rude. If he accepted it.

He just disappears and Pri shows up. She looks around and a random guy joins her. He kisses her. She kisses back. But the only thing is that it's not Jimin. She's cheating?

Pri leaves the boy and shows up beside Jimin. Jimin is glowing but Pri isn't. It's like she's all a lie. Nothing to be apart of. Jimin kisses her but she doesn't kiss back. She doesn't love him. Jimin stops glowing and they both disappear.

I'm all alone again. Like my life right now. Tortured. Bullied. Abused. Hated. Disliked. Pressured. Not loved. Lied to.
I feel to my knees and cried. But it's like I wasn't there anymore. It's like I'm invisible. Just watching my story of life all over again.

Jimin comes in and started to cry as well. He starts to mumble things. "I shouldn't have hurt her." "She was my best friend." "She likes me." "I think I like her." "Pri is cheating." "I ruined it all."

I was shocked but still expressionless. I couldn't think. What was happening? Is this what everyone thinks?

I stopped glowing and it was pure darkness again. Jimin walks in with flowers and he's in a suit. He sets the flowers on a table. Like a date. Cute. I look at the name on the roses and it says......y/n. Me? What? When did this happen?

I'm still watching this and I walk in from the other corner. Like I'm someone different and I'm seeing myself doing different things.

*******************************
(((((Pretend there's like 2 of you almost. You know what I mean?)))))
[[and when I say "I", it's the other me. Sorry it's confusing. You're just watching this happen]]
*******************************

I walk in and Jimin smiles at me. He gives me the flowers and I give him a big hug. We sit down and enjoy the dinner until Pri walks in and drags Jimin away. He looks worried.

Jimin was out of sight and it was all gone. Again. Once again.

Jimin appears again and I walk towards him saying that I love him. He looks at me and says "I've always loved you too."

Seeing myself in that situation was weird. He loves me? Does he really? Was he lying to me on his 14th birthday?

It all disappears and Jungkook and Jimin both walk in. They are talking about how I'm a good person but Jungkook was telling Jimin to be loyal and make sure Jimin takes good care of me.

All of a sudden I feel all this weird feeling. Almost like a fast forward moment in those movies. But I was right. All of a sudden I'm standing at an altar beside Jimin and.....we're getting married.

The priest says "you may kiss the bride." Jimin turns to me and leans in. My heart rate goes so quick but right before our lips touched it all disappeared. Again.

Now I'm beside Jungkook and he tells me that he loves me. I don't understand. What the hell is happening?

Then there's that fast forward feeling and I'm at an altar again but I'm beside Jungkook this time.

The priest says "you may kiss the bride." He turns and leans in but this time....nothing disappeared. It only disappeared after the kiss. Almost like this was meant to be without Jimin.

But why Jungkook? He's just my friend. 

I'm in the darkness and I start to glow again. Jungkook and Jimin both appear. Jimin glowing blue and Jungkook glowing yellow. Almost like happy and sad. Jimin was crying while Jungkook was smiling.

What is happening? I don't deserve this. I never would deserve this. Who would ever like me?

Jungkook starts fading nothing. Same with Jimin. Pri walks in and stands in front of me but my eyes are still on the boys in the back fading away.

Both of them said "goodbye." Pri kicks me and punches me but I feel nothing. Nothing at all. Pri tells me that Jimin hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He's hates me.

I stand there still as a rock when I feel a push and now I'm just falling. I'm screaming. Crying. Sobbing. Yelling for help but now I'm just shaking.

I realized.

I

Still

Love

Jimin.

But.

He.

Doesn't.

Love.

Me.

I hit the ground after falling and I sat up from my bed.

Just a dream. A stupid. Horrible. Realistic. Fake. Dumb. Dream.

I look to my left and Jungkook is looking at me so worried. I remembered I'm staying at his house because of my bruises and I don't want my parents to know. My eyes are puffy from crying in my sleep. Screaming. Sobbing. Sweating. But luckily Jungkook doesn't know a thing that happened in that dream.....

Sorry it's short today. I didn't know what else to write. HOPEFULLY YOU LIKED IT!!!💜💜💜💜👌❤️❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓 See you next chapter!!!!!