“Asshole! You’re not helping at all. This is the hospital. Stop being immature here!” Phana’s sharp tongue brought me back to my senses.

I heaved and slammed my fist on the wall to release my rage. My knuckles were left bleeding as I cry, not from the pain but on weight of the emotions I was facing.

“Wh-aatt happened to Beam?’ My voice was still shaky.

“Why ask me that? Aren’t you supposed to be with him?” Phana shot me a death glare.

“I.. I..” I wanted to tell them what happened to me but it’s not the time to explain.

I need to know first what happened to Beam, who did this to him, and why is that fucking Torn with him.

“He was patiently waiting for you at the medicine building after class. If I only knew that you wouldn’t show up, I should have not left him alone.” Phana was agitated.

“I.. I.. I didn’t mean to..”

“Stop making excuses! You can’t change anything now! It’s too late for you to act concerned!” Kit had to hold on Pha’s body to prevent him from attacking me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Belle appears from behind the door and calls our attention. One of the surgeons scrubbed out of the operating room, he is looking for the relatives. We rushed back to the waiting room; thankfully Torn was no longer there. He was assisted to the emergency room after his nose bled from my punch.

“Who are the immediate family of patient Baramee?” The surgeon asks.

“Doctor, we are all his friends. Beam has no family here. Both his parents are abroad.” I let Phana do the speaking to his comrade.

“Does he have siblings or any other blood relatives?”

“None that I know of doctor. He’s an only child. What is it for?” Phana answers back.

“Oh dear, that’s bad news. I badly need blood donors.” The surgeon frowns as he shakes his head sideways.

“Bad news!? How is he doing? Please tell me that he’s gonna be okay..” I had to butt in.

“We’ve removed the bullet on his back. Unfortunately it pierced through his right lung. We are still trying to control any internal bleeding. Your patient also has several broken ribs, a dislocated arm and fractured right leg. We’re done suturing the wound at the back of his head. Right now, we are still assessing the rest of his wounds and blunt traumas. With everything that he’s gone through, I am surprised that he made it to the hospital alive. However, he is still in critical condition as of the moment. If we cannot find matching blood donors, I cannot guarantee you that he will survive the night.”

My heart is being shattered as my soul gets ripped into pieces with every information from the surgeon. Something was dislocated, something was broken and there's a fracture somewhere. He also had stitches in the head.

Raddish Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें