“I guess we should go bowling,” Zayn proposed while eating his cereal. “Yes Bowling!” Waliyha exclaimed. “You guys go I’ll stay here,” Mr. Malik said. “Me too I’m still tired. The journey was long and dreadful,” Trisha agreed with Mr. Malik. Zayn just nodded. After breakfast we started getting ready. It was the first time for me; I mean going out with Zayn and his sisters and do normal couple things. We met downstairs when we were ready.

I wore blue jeans and a woolen sweater. Zayn and Safaa were already ready waiting for us in the living room with his parents. They were talking together. I stood there unsure of what to do. It felt wrong to intrude their interaction. A few moments later Waliyha and Doniya join us. “Shall we go,” Zayn said as he stood beside me holding my hand. Trisha noticed but he just smiled while I was blushing furiously. We all headed outside where Zayn’s SUV was waiting.

“The weather is pretty pleasant today,” Doniya said sliding inside. I went to sit in the backseat so one of his sisters could sit beside him but Zayn obviously took none of that. “Sit beside me,” he said smiling. “But-” I started to argue. “Sit,” he said firmly opening the door for me. I sighed and got in. The ride was short and we all just kept talking. I asked Doniya about her fiancée. She was so excited but they were not getting married this year. Safaa kept asking me about my favorite cartoon and other kids’ stuff. She was so cute and always chirpy. When I met them in the engagement party I never got the chance to interact that much with them like I was right now.

We entered into the big bowling place where Zayn had already booked the alley we were going to play at. As soon as we entered, Waliyha and Safaa were already running to get a bowling ball. I stayed behind as each one of them started striking balls except Safaa who was struggling with the weight of the ball. I went to her help although I was as incapable of striking as her. I looked at Zayn that was in his loose grey sweater and jeans, He looked so young. He was striking shot after shot.

“Safaa come I’ll help you,” Doniya said. I stood there as Zayn approached me. “Don’t know how to play?” he asked with a smile on his face. I shrugged dramatically. “Come, I’ll teach you,” “But you are so distracting,” I murmured but unfortunately he heard me. “Really?” he asked smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him. He grabbed a blue ball from the stand and held it firmly in his hands.

“Hold it…place your fingers in these holes and hold it firmly,” he instructed. “Like this?” I inquired and he nodded dropping his hand down making the ball’s weight all rest on my fingers. It was not that hard to hold the ball. “Now aim and strike,” he explained. He lent behind me holding my waist which was pretty distracting since his face was inches away from my. I knew his sisters were looking at our close proximity. I gulped hard and pulled my hand back and then struck as straight as possible. I was only able to strike one pin. What a shame, but now I had an idea. After my oh-so amazing hit, we kept playing and I kept missing.

Zayn made fun of me every time I missed. I kept ignoring him. “C’mon Faith you can do better show Zayn how much of an arrogant jerk he is,” Waliyha said as she struck straight hitting all the pins. I nodded. This time I kept my whole concentration on the pins. I took a deep breath and struck everything was silent while watching the ball that would decide my fate in bowling. “Yes!” I fist pumped in the air jumping up down. “Yes! Faith” Waliyha is hugging me. I stick my tongue at Zayn who was just smiling shaking his head. After playing straight for two hours, we were exhausted and ready to head home. We decided to go straight home. It was almost lunch time.

We were heading to the parking lot when Doniya said ,“It’s been a long time since I saw Zayn this happy. Thank you” she was smiling. I just nodded not sure of what to say.

***

At night we were all talking over Dinner. Well mostly the three girls were while Zayn and Mr. Malik nodded after a few intervals saying ‘We are listening’. Trisha kept telling me about Zayn’s childhood and Zayn keep whining and complaining for her to shut up. I was just laughing. But the next question Mr. Malik asked me took me off guard.

“So Faith, how are your medical classes going on?” I choked on my food. I remembered last time Zayn’s parent came here for dinner, Zayn lied and said that I was studying medicine but I never actually was. Now what?

“Actually...” Zayn said sipping his wine. “Faith doesn’t want to continue it any further so she quit. But now she is starting cooking classes so she could get the diploma,” Mr. Malik just nodded. “Oh wow! I am going eat so many good dishes in future,” Trisha said with a laugh to lighten up the atmosphere. I nodded with a fake smile.
I hated lying and I hate that they think that I was going to be in the medical field and now I just changed my whole course.

 After dinner I was placing things in the fridge when Trisha came changed into her night wear. “Faith darling can I talk to you?” she asked. I nodded “Sure.” “ I just wanted to ask how Zayn was doing…I mean I know that he is fine but I want to know from you, because during these years he has never been this close to anyone like he is to you.” I looked at her and thought about her conclusion.

But I ignored the theories forming in my head because she is his mom, she knows what is wrong and right about her child like nobody else will ever do. “He is great in everything but he works a lot,” I chuckled slightly. ‘Yes that’s something we can do nothing about, can we?” She laughed then sighed. “Thank you darling for being here with him while we’re in Bradford. I am always worried about him but now that you are here my worries are lessening because I know you will be taking care of him. Thank you,” she said holding both of my hands. “I love your son, and he was there for me when no one was and that’s the least I can do,” I said smiling back at her.

It’s so easy to talk to her. She is more of a friend figure then a motherly one. “I should head to my room. It’s getting late. Good Night Faith,” She said. “Good night Trisha” I grinned as I also made my way to our room.

I locked the room and let out a squeal when I felt someone pull me and suddenly I was pinned on the wall by Zayn… of course. He was towering over me. “God you scared the shit out of me,” I said sighing with relief. Without me saying anything, he started kissing me. It took less than a second for me to respond back and pull him closer. He moaned in my mouth trapping me using his hips as his hands work up on my shirt in a bare second I was out of it. “Zayn your parents are downstairs and your sisters are in the next room. I think we should not,” I breathed out in between kisses.

“So what? Nobody will hear us…just control your moans,” I blushed when he said that, and I wasn’t in the right state to stop him. I grabbed his white V-neck to get him free of it. He held me up by his hips still kissing me and dropped me onto the bed. I looked up at him as he slid his jeans and boxer off. He now hovered over me naked. I arched my back as he started massaging my chest with his experienced hands. He kissed me as he started unbuttoning my jeans. Why was he taking so long? I groaned sliding them down in one swift move.

He kissed my neck. “Someone is needy,” he chuckled. I grabbed a hold of his face and said, “Shut up,” before kissing him. His tongue invaded my mouth as it massaged mine, he laid between my legs. “Zayn...” I moaned as he filled me without a warning. I wrapped my legs around his.

He kept his pace slow, taking his time to savor the smallest details found on my body. He kissed my face, my neck and my lips slowly and passionately. I started meeting his thrusts as he increased his pace. I arched my back when I felt my climax starting to build up. “I love you Babe,” he breathed out before kissing me. The faster his pace got the tenser his body got, indicating that he was as close as I was. After a few moments, my climax hit me. Zayn covered my lips with his hands to silence my loud moans. His climax followed mine and he filled me. He kissed me tenderly. He removed my sweaty hair from my face. “See I told you nobody will notice,” I laughed at his comment. “Go to sleep Zayn,” I pushed him playfully off me. He pulled me closer covering our naked bodies with the duvet. “Good night baby,” he kissed my hair holding me by my waist. I just nodded already half asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's note; hiii hope you guys like it....so much going to happen in next chapters and new characters!

vote and commext xx