ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ + ⑤ⓚ

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: 

"Whose top you or tae?" from _hinata_10_ 

*Jungshook and blushes very hard* What kind of question is that?? Why am I getting this?! 

.... 

*coughs* we switch *coughs and looks away, pretending not to have said anything* 

Authors: 

"This is for you two, what inspired you guys to make this story? Or is it just popped in your head ?" from MonieLobers

CrazyMommy: The idea came from my dear friend, Blondie, for us to improve our English skills while writing a story we'd like ourselves. So: The idea didn't pop into my head but we both talk about the storyline and the whole set up so there won't be any misunderstandings in the chapters.

CrazyBlondie: Well, I need to confess something: I LOVE YOONGIBOTTOM, BITCHES! 
I always wanted to write a good story and my dear friend here is very good at English so I asked her to write with me. We both read many ff ourselves and the idea was pretty good. At the beginning I wanted to write a Namgi ff and (If I remember it right) the idea of vampires was from Mommy. It's hard to say from where the idea comes from. It just popped out in my head... just like the other ff I am writing on my own XD. ("The fallen angels" check it out~ yes, self-promo.)

But all the details are from the both of us and we just discuss what we would like to write and if we agree on something then we write it. 

CrazyMommy: First of all, thank you for saying that I'm good at English even though my grammar sucks *cough*

Both authors: As you can see we got bitten by the bug. We wanted to write one ff and we now have 4 different works... Check them out, maybe there is something you will like~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now, let's go back to the story! Have fun with it and thank you for reading so far.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

He is such a good friend. I am so lucky and thankful... Thank you, Hoseok. You are a very important person to me, like a family member. I love you - even though I never say it.

  ~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Yoongi 

As I opened the door, Hoseok ran past me to the living-room to get the popcorn and was about to go to the kitchen but I stopped him by yelling. "Wash your dirty hands first, ya nasty!" 

Hobie stopped his doing, put the bag on the counter near the door and went slowly to the bathroom with a pout on his face and murmured a quiet "Sorry." 

A smile crept across my face as I shook my head and went to my room to change into something warmer. Running outside in winter without a coat was a bad idea, a very bad idea. I quickly went down the corridor and entered my room which was airless because I didn't open the window today. I ignored it and went to my closet in order to get my gray jumpsuit and changed into it. Afterwards, I was still feeling cold so I grabbed my dark red blanket and wrapped it around me. 

With all the warm clothes around me, I went to the kitchen in order to make myself an ice pop - it's blood mixed with banana juice. As I entered the kitchen I saw Hoseok standing in front of the microwave, he was staring at the bag of popcorn on the spinning plate inside. 

"Stop staring. You look dumb- wait, you are." I said jokingly while taking out the blood and banana juice.

My flatmate huffed and looked away from the microwave to me. "What are you doing?" He asked very interestedly.

"Ice." 

"Oh, what flavor?" He approached me. 

"Blood and banana." I simply answered. 

"What-!" The younger jumped away from me as if I was poisonous. "Is that even eatable?" 

I shrugged. "We will see. But I don't think you should try it." 

"Look's like we will see if the vampires are really immortal." Hoseok murmured and went to his popcorn that was finished by now. 

I rolled my eyes and kept on doing my thing. 
Hoseok already went to the living-room and said that he is going to search for a good movie. Not like I cared because I will sleep anyway. 

After having finished mixing the liquids I put them in the freezer and went to sit down next to Hobie. 

"So what are we going to watch today?" I asked uninterestedly. 

"Batman!" He exclaimed happily while starting the movie. "The Dark Knight, to be exact." 

I nodded in understanding. So it's Batman today... I hope it'll be better than- What was the name of that movie? Ahhh... I don't care. I hope this movie is better than the other one. 

After approximately two hours I could perceive a light snoring to my right. Seems like he's fallen asleep. Just now when it's the most interesting. I should let him sleep... I slowly stood up, in order not to wake up the younger one, and turned off the TV. With the slightly brown blanket which was on the armrest I covered him gently so that he won't catch a cold.

By now the ice should be frozen. With that thought, I took the ice out of the freezer and made my way to the rooftop in order to work on the new project I had gotten yesterday. But before that, I quickly went to my room and took my notepad, a pencil and my mobile phone for work. 

I sat down in my usual place and started to work. I was working for a singer called Shin Suran. Her agency wanted to have a song about love, which was actually good because I was seeking for Namjoon and his body. Well, blood. 

I want to know what he tastes like... I want to dig my fangs into his sun-kissed honey skin. I want to taste him, I want to be drunk of him.  

POV: Namjoon 

After having practiced English I couldn't concentrate anymore so I thought it would be better to relax for a while. Right now I was lying on the cozy and warm bed in my room and thinking about Yoongi. 

He is a vampire... I still can't believe it. Okay, I do believe in them because my father has taught me about them but I have never thought to get in touch with them. And to think that I actually have a soulmate... on top of that it's a guy and he is a vampire! Wait, I have a proof that vampires do exist so it means that the other creatures dad told me about are also real. There is such a living-being as a demon? Woow... 

My back hurt due to the fact that I have been lying in the same position for quite a while. So I decided to changed my position and was now lying on my right side, facing the white painted wall. 

Demons... Perhaps they aren't that evil either. I mean the vampires seem to be very lazy and calm. Yoongi didn't seem like a bad being which wants to kill everyone for blood. I'd like to think that demons are pretty the same. Humans are always afraid of something new and unknown... Maybe they overreacted about them. 

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and I was about to fall asleep when I thought the last thing for that day. I would love to meet a real demon.