Chapter 4

[Not Edited.]

Deansly's pov

Lately Faylon has been with Blayke a lot. I mean, I don't really mind..It's just that I feel left out and slowly unimportant to Fay.

I have a feeling that Blayke doesn't like me. I don't why..I'm not mean to him or anything.

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Faylon to get home. He was supposed to bring me to the arcade after school but he forgot and never met up with me at my locker. I didn't get to see him at lunch.

It's 11:30 at night and I'm still waiting for him.

Does he still love me?

Did something happen to him?

Am I being replaced?

I sighed and closed my eyes tightly, keeping my breathing steady. I don't want to cry over something like this. I know that Faylon loves me. Right?

I didn't realize that all my think would put me to sleep. Cause next thing I know, Faylon's shaking me.

I groaned and slapped his hands away. "What?"

"I'm so sorry, Dee! I completely forgot about our plans. I'll make it up to you, I promise." His hair was a mess and his eyes were filled with guilt.

"Oh, um, it's fine." I got up and walked passed him, going towards the stairs.

"Dee, wait-!"

"I'm sleeping in my room tonight. Alone."  From the corner of my eye I saw the hurtful expression on his face. It hurt to see that but if he really loved me, he'd show me. Prove to me.

~¤~

After Fay came home, I couldn't sleep a wink. I'm exausted and miserable. Literally. I'm wearing jogging pants. I never wear jogging pants in public.

"You look miserable and not fabulous this morning." Ena said, running her hands through my hair and trying to make it decent. I glared at her and then sighed. I just want to go home and curl under my blankets.

This morning as soon as Fay and I entered the building, Blayke snatched him away from me and completely ignored me.

After I sighed again, the bell rang and there was no sign of Faylon anywhere.

Two weeks later.

I barely have anymore time with him. He's rarely home anymore and never brings me or sees me at my locker anymore. We don't even sit together at lunch. It's like I don't have a boyfriend anymore.

He's always with Blayke.

Is he cheating on me?

I shook my head and sighed, walking to my gym class. The hallways were empty and quiet, kind of. The closer I got to the gym, the more racket I heard. Like, someone being pushed into a locker.

I turned the corner and stopped in my tracks. Not believing what I was seeing.

My heart stopped along with my breathing, eyes stinging and jaw dropping. It's like my world crashed before my eyes.

Blayke had Faylon pinned against the locker, kissing him furiously.

I couldn't stop it, the cry that left my mouth. I covered it quickly and turned around before I can see their reaction.

"Dee!" Faylon was calling for me but ignored him and kept running even though I couldn't see anything. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door, sliding against it.

"Deansly?" I looked up, not even noticing that someone was in here.

"Kai.." I bursted and cried harder, letting him wrap his arms around me, rocking us back and forth.
************************************
A/N: Rused and short, I know! I'm sorry. I promise that the next chapter will be better. But, how dare you Faylon! Please vote and comment.