Chapter 9

[Not Edited..(;]

*Deansly's pov*

"What are you doing?" I giggled. Kai was spinning me around the living room as music filled the open space, along with the scent of food cooking in the kitchen.

He kissed my forehead. "I can't dance with the love of my life?" Kai stuck his tongue out and I blushed heavily with a smile.

He had his arm around my waist with his hand on my lower back while his other hand was cupping my cheek and caressing it with his thumb. Instantly you could see the love shining from his green-blue eyes. I tightened my arms around his neck and leaned up, standing on my tippy toes and kissed his lips gently.

"I love you." I mumbled against them. He kissed me back and mumbled that he loved me too.

He pulled me closer and nibbled on my lower lip, wanting access to explore my mouth. Of course it was quickly granted and he took dominance over me.

His cold yet warm hands slid up my shirt, running up and down my sides. He grabbed my hips tightly and started grinding himself on me.

I couldn't help but let out a moan, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Just as things were heating up, the timer in the kitchen went off and caused us to both jump apart.

I giggled as he laughed and Kai pecked me on the lips. His fingers were tangled with my own as he dragged me into the kitchen.

The smell of the homemade lasagna was amazing Kai made smelt amazing. I swear I was drooling as soon as the smell hit me.

After setting up the table, I put down the garlic breadsticks and took a seat. Kai was beside me in seconds, putting down a plate of lasagna for the both of us.

"You better like it or I'm seriously going to cry." He grumbled, kissing my cheek.

I giggled, cutting a piece with my fork and shoving it in my mouth. I moaned at the yummy goodness and took another bite. "It's delicious!"

He grinned and wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my temple. "Good."

We ate dinner in silence, glancing at each other with smiles on our face and few laughs here and there.

Once everything was cleaned and put away, I was told to stay put in the living room.

"Stay here and don't follow me. Alright, love?" Kai spoke, glaring at me playfully.

I pouted. "Okay." He grinned and sped up the stairs, into our room. Almost twenty minutes later, Kai returned with a blindfold.

"Are you doing some fifty shades of grey cause I'm down." I blurted out. He laughed out loud and shook his head.

"No we're not babe." I playfully pouted and let him tie the blindfold on my head to cover my eyes.

He carefully guided me up the stairs and into the room. It smelt sweet in here., almost like a strawberry shortcake.

"Ready to see?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded. In seconds the blindfold fell onto the floor and I gasped. The room was filled with lit white and pink candles. From the door there was a trail of rose petals leading into the bathroom and then to the bed.

I spun around and wrapped my arms around his neck with teary eyes. "Thank you so much, Kai bear." He chuckled and hugged me back just as tightly.

"Let's take a bath, shall we?" I nodded and followed him into the bathroom. The lights weren't on inside but that was because candles decorated the counters. I went to take off my pants but Kai's hand stopped me.