Chapter 12

[Not Edited.]

Deansly's pov

I giggled as I cuddled into Kai's side, my arms wrapping around his neck. "Pleeeeaaaase?"

"I don't trust you using the stove." He stuck his tongue out, teasingly. I pouted and huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It one was time!' I whined, pulling away from him with my arms crossed.

Kai sat up and pulled me back into his arms, kissing my cheek. "You almost burnt the house down because you forgot to add water in the pot while cooking kraft dinner."

"Fine." I sighed. "Bake with me then?"

He nipped at my cheek while running his hand up my side. "Of course, love."

Jumping up and racing out of the room, I grabbed my new apron in the kitchen drawer next to the stove and tied it on.

"So what are we making, baby?" I spun around and giggled at the look on Kai's face as he read what was written on the white apron.

Fuck the chef.

"We're making cheesecake brownies." I moaned, excited to eat that after seeing the recipe online last night.

He approached me with a teasing smirk on his face, his eyes darkening slightly. "Will I get to fuck the chef after?"

"Maybe." I blushed, turning around and pulling out the ingredients.

Kai groaned, engulfing me into his arms. "You're so cute. Why are you so cute? Stop being cute."

"I'm not cute, I'm fabulous." I pouted, poking him in the ribs with my elbow.

He gently nibbled on my ear as I mixed all of the ingredients together. After a couple of seconds, he moved away and helped me put everything together before shoving it into the stove.

"There!" I grinned, clapping my hands together.

Kai spun me around, pulling me into his chest. "Can I fuck the chef now?" I giggled, pink painting my cheeks.

"I have to keep my eyes on the food. We don't need to burn the house down now do we?" I stuck my tongue out, flicking him on the nose.

"Agreed, babe. Agreed."

*Faylon's pov*

I stood outside of Kai's door, debating if I should knock or not. Last time I came around I got bitched at by not only Kai but Deansly as well.

Deansly needs to know how sorry I am about everything but it doesn't help when he won't let me get a word in.

Bringing my fist up to the door, I was about to knock but my fucking phone just had to go off.

Blake.

I sighed and pulled it out of my pocket and answered it. "Yes?"

"Where the hell are you?" He snapped, sounding extremely pissed.

I huffed. "Does it really matter? I'm taking care of something."

"You're at Deansly's aren't you?" I didn't respond. "Get home." With that, he hung up.

Blake can fuck off right now, this is mostly his fault that this is all happening. I just need Dee to know how sorry I am.

I knocked on the door, my heart suddenly picking up in beats. Okay, no need to be nervous.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Deansly hissed, his hands placed adorably on his hips.

He was wearing an apron that said fuck the chef and I wouldn't have a problem doing so. His chestnut colored hair still hand that stripe of blue in it, bringing out his bright green eyes that once held happiness for me.