Chapter 3

[Quickly Edited.]

Blayke's pov

That little fucker is always in the way. I want him out of the way so Faylon can be mine. Deansly doesn't deserve him, Faylon can do so much better. By better I mean me of course.

I just have to come up with a plan to split them up but what..Hm.

"What's with that look on your face?" I turned my head, looking at my younger brother who was sitting on the couch beside me, staring at me.

"Oh nothing, dear brother of mine." I smirked and looked away. From the corner of my eye I saw him rolling his eyes.

Leaning back, I stared at the TV. Some stupid soap opera was on.

"How could you do this to me? I loved you!" The blonde cried, yelling at her soon to be ex.

"I do love you! What I did..It was a mistake! I didn't mean to kiss her, I swear.." The blonde shook her head at the tall brunette looking down at her.

"I can't be with a cheater. I thought you were the one I was going to marry. But I was wrong. Goodbye, Matthew." She wiped at her eyes and pulled the ring off her finger, throwing it on the floor and walking out. Leaving Matthew calling out for the woman he loved- So he says- with a saddened ecpression.

~*~

"Hey, Fay!" He was down the hallway with his arm around, Deansly. Ew. He looked up at me with that gorgeous smile of his. Deansly looked at me with a small smile on his face. Whatever.

"Hey, Blayke." He nodded his head up at me when I reached him.

"Hi." Deansly said. Please, shut up. I'm here for Faylon, not you.

"What's up?" I asked, ignoring Deansly completely.

"Nothing really. You?" I shook my head.

"Nah, nothing. But hey, let's go. The bell is going to ring soon." I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me, walking down the hall.

"Uh..See you later, Dee!" Deansly just nodded and turned around, only to bump into one of his friends.

I tugged him into our English classroom which was empty, letting go of his arm.

"What's the rush?" He asked, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Nothing. But I'm having a party tonight, you should come." He nodded slowly.

"Okay. Is it okay if I bring Dee?" He smiled big.

"Sure." No.

"Great!"

Deansly this, Deansly that. Doesn't he get tired of thinking about him and seeing his face. I want to be him main attention. I want all of him. I want to feel his touch. To hear the way he screams my name as I pound myself rougly into him. Just the thought of him under me is getting me aroused.

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. His silky black hair was hanging down past his ears, blue eyes looking straight forward at the old saggy woman teaching us. Blabbing on about Shakespeare.

He was wearing a white v neck with a pair of ripped black jeans that I wanted to tear off and fuck him on his desk.

He was chewing in his perfectly rose colored lip and twirling his pencil with his left hand.

Unf, he's just so hot.

I raised my hand to go to the bathroom and got up quickly. I needed a little me time.

Walking into a stall, I sat down on the seat and pulled myself out of my pants and stroked my cock fast, rubbing my thumb over the tip.

"Mm." I moaned.

"Faster, Blayke! Uh, fuck!" Faylon screamed as I thrusted into his tight ass. His legs were wrapped around my waist, hands on my shoulders, digging his nails into them.

I stroked myself faster and gripped my cock tighter, panting slightly.

He kept begging for my dick to go deeper in ass. To fuck him senseless. He screamed, he moaned, he groaned, he panted, he whimpered. He was a mess.

I went faster and harder, gripping the toilet paper handle and tilted my head back, moaning loudly and cumming everywhere.

"Fuuuck!"

I panted once I came down my high. I cleaned myself and the mess I made quickly. I opened the stall door and walked over to the sink, washing my hands and heading back to class.

Faylon looked up at me, smiling. Not knowing that I jerked off to him. I smiled back and just as I sat down, the bell rang.

"This class is so fucking boring." He complained, standing up.

I nodded and stood up, standing next to him and walking out the room. " I know. It really is."

~*~

Lunch rolled around and I stole Faylon from Deansly. You should've saw his face. A flash of hurt showed across his face but he covered it up quickly with a smile. I don't think my Faylon noticed it. But I did.

We were sitting outside on the grass under a tree. The shade felt nice since itt was a hot day today.

I leaned against him, which he didn't care, and ate my sandwich my little sister made me. Fay ate a piece of pizza that he and Deansly made last night.

"So, do you have any interests in anyone?" He asked, looking at me.

"Why do you ask?" He shrugged.

"Just wondering. You always look like you're thinking of someone."

Yea, you.

"Welll, I do." He grinned.

"You must tell." I shook my head at him.

"Nah. It's a secret." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on! Do I know them?" I took a bite of my sandwich before answering.

"You do. But I'm still not telling." He groaned and flopped back,

"Fine." I laughed a little and looked down at him. He was looking up at the sky with a smile on his face.

I was so tempted to lean down and capture his lips with mine.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, flopping down beside him.

"Deansly. He's just absolutely perfect." He turned his face to look at me and I faced him as well. Our faces were close but he didn't seem to mind. "I hope I get to marry him one day." I looked away.

"I bet."

The bell rung and I stood up quickly, glancing down at him. "I'm heading to class.Text me later." He nodded.

I entered the building and walked down the hallway, spotting Deansly laughing with his friend and my little sister.

I clenched my fists when I saw Faylon walk over to him and plant a kiss on his lips.

Deansly needs to fucking go and I will do anything to make that happen.

****************************************************

A/N: Sooo..that's Blayke for you o-o Tell me what you think. Please vote and comment, you beautiful people! <3