Chapter 14

[Not Edited.]

*Kai's pov*

I placed a cold cloth on Deansly's sweaty forehead before planting a kiss on his cheek. He stirred slightly, his breathing slightly irregular but nonetheless, he stayed asleep.

Sighing, I walked out of the room and leaned against the wall, running my hand down my face. I should've known that this would happen. He's been overworking himself for the past three months and it makes me think if its some sort of escape for him. To, I don't know, forget about all of problems in the past.

"K-Kai.." My feet spun around quickly at the sound of my lovers voice, leading me inside of the room. He looked slightly dazed as he looked up at me, his breathing still coming out in harsh pants.

I sat down beside him and took him into my arms. "I'm right here, love. I'm right here."

"I'm sorry." He whispered, burying his face in my neck. I kissed his shoulder lightly and ran my fingers through his hair.

I rocked him in my arms slowly, my fingers twirling his hair. "Don't be, its fine. Just rest, okay?" I felt him nod against my shoulder and then pull me down until I was on top of him.

"Lay with me?" He asked, wrapping his legs around my waist. I kissed his forehead in response and turned to my side so he was cuddling into my chest. Not after a minute later, he slumped against me, falling asleep.

Sighing to myself, I continued running my fingers through his brown locks. I looked down at him, nothing but love and worry shown from eyes as I wondered about how lucky I am to have him. I'm a horrible boyfriend for letting him work himself this hard without me by his side.

Luckily, his boss; Daniel, gave him a week off to take care if himself. With me to help of course. That's why I asked Sheila to give me a week off as well, surprisingly she had no problem with it. Probably because of what happened before I left work this afternoon.

Glancing at the digital clock over Deansly's shoulder, it read 5:48pm. I should probably get up and make an early supper. I don't even know if he ain't anything this morning.

Carefully and gently, I removed my arms from around my little bundle of sickness and walked out of the room quietly, into the kitchen.

Nothing like a bowl of pumpkin soup with a side of grilled cheese for super. With that in mind, I immediately got to work. Step by step, the kitchen soon smelt of complete deliciousness and dinner was served.

I grabbed a tray from the cupboard and placed the bowls of hot soup and grilled cheeses onto it, guiding myself to our bedroom where my sleeping boyfriend was.

He was snoring softly but shivering immensely. I quickly put the tray down and set myself beside him with Deansly in my arms.

"Love?" I asked, running my hands up and down his arms.

He groaned softly and buried his face in my chest, still snoring.

"Baby." I nibbled on his ear, as he stirred some more and mumbled mumbo jumbo.

Slowly, he looked up and groaned, dropping his head. "I'm tired." He whined, pushing me away slightly.

"I know you are but you have to eat." I told him, trying to sit him up.

He shook his head. "I'm not hungry." Whining some more.

"Too bad, you need to eat." Deansly sighed and nodded, sitting up properly while leaning against me for support.

I pulled over the tray and rested it on my lap, scooping up some soup and bringing it up to his soft pink lips.

Spoonful after spoonful and bite after bite, he finished everything off and then continued to doze off.

My poor baby, I hope he feels better soon.

*

I felt my body rock gently as my shoulder was being shaken with a tiny hands. My name was being whispered softly which made me groan and open my eyes.

The room was dark but all I was focused on was my boyfriends voice. "I-I'm sorry t-to wake you but I-" He got interupted by a sudden sob that was loud and that's when I realized the tears running down his face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I went to pull him into my arms but he pushed me away.

He shook his head and looked away. "I-I'm sorry, I threw u-up on the bed." His cries were becoming louder and I soon started to smell a foul odor.

I got up and pulled him with me so I can bring him to the bathroom. "Don't cry, love. It's fine." I sat him down on the toilet seat. "Get out of your clothes while I take care of the sheets, okay?" He nodded and kept his gaze down, tears still falling down his pinkened cheeks.

Back in the room, I took off the sheets and pillow sheets along with our comforter and threw them into the washing machine.

I then put new ones on the bed and sprayed febreeze around the room.

Quickly, I rushed into the bathroom and there in all his naked beauty was my lover. He was standing next to the tub with his hands cupping his genitals.

"I brushed my teeth." Dee whispered, still not looking me in the eyes.

I approached him and kissed the top of his head, my arms wrapping around his waist. "Don't be embarrassed, it happens. Now, I'm going to make your bath and then wash you myself so you can relax.

Nodding, he stepped away from me as I went to fill up the tub with warm water and coconut scented bubble bath.

After a few minutes, I did as promised and then layed him back in bed with me beside him.

*

When I woke up again, the room was bright and the comforting feeling of Deansly wrapped around me put a smile on my face.

I glanced over at the time and saw that it was 11:30 am on the dot.

As much as I would like to stay in bed, I have breakfast to make for this cutie.

I hummed to myself as I made my way into the bathroom to wash up before making my way into kitchen. I turned on the radio so I have something to listen to as I cook.

I opened up all the curtains around the house before getting started on breakfast. Going through the fridge, I scanned all the things we had and decided on homemade hashbrows with a b.l.t.

Fourty five minutes later and the food was served.

Hearing footsteps, I turned around and saw (JOHN CENA, DODODODOOOO!!!) my lovely princess walking towards me.

"Good morning, princess." He pouted and blushed, poking my lips. He hates when I call him a princess.

"You know I hate when you call me that!" He whined out but nonetheless kissed me on the lips, the taste of peppermint ligering in his mouth left me kissing him longer than expected.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as we sat down.

Dee took a bite of his hashbrown before answering. "Besides my headache and feeling a bit weak, much better."

"Good, cause I'd like to take you out this week when you're all better. But for now, I'll keep playing doctor." Winking at him, I continued to eat.

He blushed as red as a tomato and well, threw a tomato at me which I caught and ate.

"I love you, baby." I puckered out my lips while leaning towards him.

He pressed his hashbrown to my lips while looking away, his cheeks still pink. "I love you too." He mumbled. So cute.
*******************************
A/N: Yo. B) I hope you enjoyed this extremely late update.

!!//!!APPOLOGIZES A TON!!\\!!

Please and comment! <3