Chapter 11

[Not edited.]

Kai's pov

"Do we have to leave?" Deansly pouted, his green eyes sparkling with fake tears.

I nodded and kept packing up the rest of our stuff. "Dee, you know we have to. It's going to rain in a couple of hours and it could be dangerous here."

He then sighed and nodded. "You're right. We'll just do something of our own when we get back." He hummed. "Oh! When is Ena coming back from Europe? It's almost been three weeks!"

I laughed when he started pouting again, with his arms crossed. "Sometime next week, love." Deansly nodded and picked up our empty cooler, placing it into my car.

"Do you think I should dye my hair?" Dee asked after we packed everything into the car and were seated inside.

I shrugged. "You do what you want, whatever you do you'll always be beautiful to me."

"Heeeyyy, I'm not beautiful!" He pouted when I hit his arm. "I'm fabulous." He mumbled. I looked over at my brown headed boyfriend who was blushing as bright as Rudolf's red nose.

I reached over and grabbed his hand, running my thumb over his knuckles. "What color were you thinking?"

"Purple!" He shouted. "I want to just dye my bangs purple. Like a light purple, a pastel. Pastel purple!"

I laughed and nodded. "I know it'll look great on you. We'll stop by a drug store on our way home so you can get your dye."

Dee grinned and leaned over to kiss my cheek. "Thank you, Kai bear."

I just smiled and nodded, keeping my eyes on the road. For the next few minutes we sat in comfortable silence, the both of us looking around what was around us but my eyes mainly on the road.

Every couple of minutes I would glance over at Deansly and admire his beauty. How his green eyes shjbned brightly as the sun glared down at ud making them look like priceless gems. He had a small smile on his face while he looked around, casually tapping his fingers on his thigh.

About an hour and a half into the ride, he fell into a slumber. While snoring softly, he would twitch once and a while.

I'm very lucky to even have this chance with Deansly. He's the most adorable, funny and beautiful boyfriend I could've asked for. I know I'm only a young reckless teenager who doesn't know about the true meaning of love and I'm probably too young to be thinking about this. But I Deansly is the one. The one I'm going to marry. The one I'm going to have a family with. The one I'll love forever.

He's the most precious human being in the world and I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. I was so  lonely before I met him but ever since I've got to know him, he's made me the happiest teenage guy in the world. Now knowing that he's mine, it puts a permanent smile on my face.

We were about fifteen minutes away from the drug store and twenty-five to home sweet home. When I stopped at the red light, I faced Dee and shook him slightly.

"Dee, wake up love." He groaned lightly and opened his eyes slowly and glancdd around.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." He mumbled as I smiled.

"It's alright." I continued to make our way to our destination. "We're almost at the drug store, so try and wake yourself up beautiful.

I saw the soon to be pastel and brown haired boy nod from the corner of my eyes.

Minutes later, we arrived at the store with my fingers intertwined with Dee's. He had an excited smile plastered on his face as we made our way inside. Quickly, he let go of my hand, leaving it go freezd without his warmth and ran to the hair color section.