Frankie: so Kaneki, do you have someone to dance with on Valentine's day, after all it's also Draculaura's Birthday.

I looked at her dumbfounded that Valentine's day was Draculaura's Birthday, I shook it off and replied.

Kaneki: N-no I don't have someone to dance with at the party.

Frankie: really that's great, I didn't mean it in that way I mean that's great because I don't have a partner to dance with too.

I got the hint and smiled.

Kaneki: so your asking me out, isn't that supposedly the mansters job?

She blushed and stuttered, she then tried to give me a reason but the way she acts was truly adorable, I accepted her request to be her "date" on Valentine's day which of course made her happy, I didn't even regret it since it also made me happy to dance with a beau- I mean a smart and wonderful- I mean great friend, she then grabbed her Icoffin after a message popped up and she said that she will be helping on party planning.

She waved me goodbye and I continued reading the book, as I was reading I then saw the same girl that hid behind the stairs, I approached her and she tried to disappear into the shadows again, I managed to catch her before she was truly in the shadows and she stopped.

Kaneki: hi sorry about scaring you earlier, I was just curious why you are alone here behind the stairs.

???: sorry it's just I'm not that good with other monsters around especially a Normie.

Kaneki: why?

???: it's... a bit of a family thing.

Kaneki: oh anyway my name it Ken Kaneki but you can call me Kaneki since I'm not that comfortable with people calling my first name.

???: haha, nice to meet you Kaneki my name is Twyla.

Kaneki: nice to meet you too Twyla, I hope we be great friends.

Twyla: same here Kaneki, anyway I'll be going now I still have classes to attend to, bye.

Kaneki: bye, oh and since I want to know you better to further have a good friendship, would you like to come to the coffee shop I work later, I have some ghouls that you might like to be friends with, Like for example Frankie, she's smart nice and has that spark in her attitude and Clawdeen might be---

Twyla: your friends with Clawdeen and Frankie?

Kaneki: Y-yeah why?

Twyla: well don't worry Kaneki I'll come to your coffee shop to better our friendship, and also me and Clawdeen are BFF's and it's been awhile since I've talked to her.

Kaneki: that's great news, well I'll see you in six along with the others ok.

Twyla: ok, bye.

I waved her goodbye as she enters the shadows once more, I returned the book and headed straight to the other ghouls to invite them to my shop later on, they all accepted and while Ghoulia said... Well moaned that she just need some time to rest with her small project.

I arrived at the shop and changed into my outfit and a few minutes later the ghouls arrived and I started my usual routine inside here.

Kaneki: may I interest you fine ghouls in some fine coffee?

Frankie: oh hi Kaneki, I would like my usual please.

Clawdeen: same for me.

Abby: I take iced coffee thank you very much.

Ghoulia: *tired moan*

Cleo: I'll take the usual of and also for Ghoulia is her usual as well.

Spectra: I won't have any but I'll have some of those delicious mango cakes you offered.