I told him about the time my parents bought me a dog. I was 12, and I was sick with pneumonia, in the hospital for a week. My dad went to the pet store and bought me a Chow. I loved that dog so much. I called her Sonja. She was all black. She died my sophomore year in college from a brain tumor. I started to tear up as I spoke about her.

We were having a good time over dinner. However, I notice a beautiful brunette scowling at me. I have no idea who she was. However, the angry look she was giving me was pissing me off. My nostrils flared as I stared back at the bitch. Dean grabbed my hand.

"Nicole, what's wrong?"

"The way that woman is looking at me is pissing me off," I growled.

Dean looked in the direction I was facing. His face went completely white. He looked nervous and angry at the same time.

"Let's go!" he said with so much anger on his face. I was taken aback by his tone.

"But I'm not done yet," I whined

"If you don't get up now, I will carry you out. It's your choice." The look in his eyes said that he is not to be played with right now.

"But we haven't paid," I said trying to understand why he was so upset.

"Dammit Nicole!" he growled. He reached into his wallet and threw a $100 bill on the table. "Let's go now," he said quietly as he rose from the table.

"Ok." He walked out in front of me not looking back. I had to walk double-time to keep up.

"Dean slow down. I can't move fast in these shoes." He turned around and gave me an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry baby." He sighed as he placed my hand in his.

He kissed me on the forehead. My heart flutters as his lips touched my skin. How can a simple kiss on the forehead make my knees weak?

"Dean, darling. Where are you going in such a rush." a woman's voice spoke.

I turned my head to see the same brunette that was trying to stare me down in the restaurant heading our way. She stopped in front of us. She looked at him and then at me. She gave me an evil snarl and rolled her eyes. Her demeanor was confrontational. She looked down at our hands that were still intertwined. She looked back at Dean.

"Who the fuck is this black bitch," she yelled at me

"Bitch what did you just call me," I screamed in her face. I stepped in front of her. We were so close that our noses were touching. "Please say another word so I can lay you out bitch," I thought to myself.

"Oh, you must be stupid jig-a-boo. Let me say it again slowly. Black B I T C H." she hissed.

Thank you bitch. That was all I needed to hear. I drew my fist back and exhaled. I was about to lay my fist into her face when someone picked me up.

"LET ME GO!!! BITCH I WILL FUCKIN KILL YOU!! LET ME THE FUCK GO." I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"NICOLE, CALM DOWN PLEASE!" Dean pleaded with me

"FUCK THAT SHIT. LET ME GO!!"

"I'M NOT PUTTING YOU DOWN UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN."

"BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP" I was still yelling at the skank.

"That's it." I heard Dean say. Before I knew it he had tossed me over his shoulder. Carrying me to the car.

"Dean what the hell. Put me down." I said feeling awkward.

"Hell no. I told you to calm down. So now I am carrying you to the car."

As we walked away, I saw the bitch give me a hateful look. That only put more fuel to the fire. But I had a plan.

"Ok. I'm calm. Please put me down. I don't want you to carry me to the car like a child." I said in a soft voice.

"Are you sure I can put you down, Nicole?"

"Yes, baby. I am sure." I felt his body tense at the way I said, baby.

He proceeded to put me down. I casually slipped off my shoes. I was ready. Yes. I knew it would work I thought to myself. I looked into his eyes. They were full of concern and sympathy. Sympathy for what.

"SO YOU CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT ME LIKE THAT DEAN!! YOU AND YOUR BLACK WHORE CAN LEAVE. I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!" I heard the strange crazy bitch yell at us. I looked into Dean's eyes, they were so murderous.

That's it. It's now or never. I pushed Dean hard against the side of the car, making the alarm go off. I balled up my fist and bolted for her. She was going to get knocked the fuck out.

"Nicole please don't do it!" Dean pleaded. Something in his voice made me stop. All I needed was five more steps until I was in her face.

But I couldn't. The way he pleaded for me melted my heart. I stood there waiting for Dean to stand by my side. There was no way I was turning my back on this hateful nut job. Dean stepped up next to me. Pulling me to him by my waist into his strong embrace.

He held me tightly, placing his face in my hair. I wrapped my arms around him. Our chest against each other. Our hearts beating at the same pace. At that moment I was calm. Nothing else matter. He pulled me away from him so he could look over.

It was like he was making sure I was ok. I placed my hand on his cheek. Reassuring I was ok. He leaned his head towards my hand and gave my palm a gentle kiss. He suddenly went cold. His eyes were full of angry. He turned his red-hot gaze to the mystery woman.

"Delaney, what the fuck is your problem?" he said calmly. A little too calm.

"I see you found a new toy. You just up and leave me and you go find you a black one." her voice full of malice Dean pulled me tighter to him.

"Watch your mouth, Delaney. I will not have you disrespecting my girlfriend."

Girlfriend?!?! What the hell. I'm his girlfriend after 2 days? My head started to spin. But I quickly composed myself because I knew she was watching.

"Girlfriend!" Delaney said in utter disgust. "Please. You have to be kidding me. Come back to me, baby. I can make you happier than this slut ever could." she said as she turned her nose up as if I smelled.

"ENOUGH!" he yelled at her. "I am bored with this conversation. Nicole get in the car," he ordered. I looked at him too flustered to move. "NOW!" he yelled.

I nodded. But before I walked away, I placed my hands on his chest, stood up on my toes, and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I will be in the car when you are done here," I told him sweetly.

His face turning crimson. He gave me a wink and a smile. I was headed to the car, but not before I gave Delaney a smug look. She was fuming mad. I thought I saw steam coming out of her ears. "Yeah, bitch he is mine." I thought to myself.

"Have a goodnight Delaney" Dean said coldly.

He caught up to me a pulled me to him by my waist. And before I knew it, he was kissing me hard. So much anger, so much aggression was behind that kiss. I heard Delaney storm off mad shouting obscenities. I didn't care. At that moment he was mine and I was his. He pulled his lips from mine. He looked down at me, amusement in his eyes.

"Let's get you home before you knock someone out." he laughed I rolled my eyes. We got in the car and headed to my house.

I was so ready to go home. I had a crazy day. I turned to see Dean's face. He had such a beautiful face. And I loved his button nose and his full bottom lip. I bit my lip at the thought of his mouth on my neck. How can he be so frisky out in public? It felt so good. I have never felt such pleasure. So intense, so primal. All I want to do is lose myself in the wake of his desire for me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Dean had stopped at a red light. And he was looking at me. His eyes were hooded, burning with desire. He lifted his hand towards me and ran his hand down my neck, down my dress. My breath hitched as I knew what he was going to do. I arched my back giving access to my breast that was waiting for his touch. But he stopped.

"Not here. Wait until I get you home," he whispered so much promise in his eyes. Could this be the night that I lose my virginity? I sure do hope so.