10

"You crazy Ronnie?"
Graduation was in a week, I was at the mall with Betty buying a dress. Me and Betty was pretty much friends now. It could get sorta weird sometimes since we hadn't been friends for very long but what I knew was that she was really nice. Anyways I bought navy blue dress that was strapless. Betty bought some sort of pink dress. We were going to Pop's afterwards when I got a text from Archie asking me to meet him behind Pop's so when we got there I told Betty I needed to use the bathroom and snuck out.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hey you"
He pulled me in to a kiss.
"Why did you want me to come back here?"
"Because.."
He continued to kiss me more roughly this time. I played with his hair as the kiss got more heated.
"Wanna move this back to my place?"
When he asked that I was going to say yes until I realized that this was the perfect moment to tease him.
"No, it's fine"
Then I walked back inside to Betty and Jughead that stared at me since I probably had make out hair and lipstick all over my face. And when Archie walked in, he also with make out hair and lipstick all over her face, they understood what had happened. Archie looked at me with a mad look and I just smiled back at him.
"You know I love you, Archiekins"

Later that night me and Archie were alone at his house. He looked sad and I didn't get why.
"Archie, what's wrong"
He looked at me with tired and sad eyes, I had never seen him like this. What had happened since Pop's.
"Nothings wrong it's just that.."
"That what? You can tell me everything"
"We are soon graduating and I am just scared that I will lose you. Yes I know that we are going to move in together but now you don't have to be together with me anymore. So what if I lose you"
"Why do you think that I don't want to be your girlfriend?"
"Because I am a jerk, I was a jerk to you for 3 years and still you're here being my girlfriend"
"Of course I am here. I love you and I will never break up with you I promise"
"Don't promise something like that. You can only say stuff like that if we were married or something"
"Then let's get married"
"What?! Ronnie, are you crazy?"
"No I just want you to get that I will love you forever and like you said marriage is a way to prove that you will love someone forever"
"You serious?"
"Yeah, why? You don't want to get married?"

Next part: "To early"