1

"Veronica Lodge"
Veronicas pov:
It was ‪Sunday night‬. I was sitting in my room reading a chemistry book. That's what I did almost everyday. I didn't really have any friends, only people that spoke to me at school. My parents are nice to me but I don't want to hang out with them every weekend so I was mostly alone. Sometimes I would go to Pop's and sit there alone eating food. Somedays when I sat there a certain redhead would walk in with his crew. Archie Andrews was the biggest fuckboy of Riverdale high and everyone knew it. Me and Archie used to be bestfriends but then he got hot and I became nerdy and we drifted apart. Now he only hung out with people like Betty Cooper and her boyfriend, who was also a serpent, Jughead Jones and a few other people like Reggie Mantle and Cheryl Blossom. The five of them used to stir up a lot of trouble and I just sat and watched them living their life. I had never been friends with any of the other four persons but I had always known who they were and none of them had been bad people as kids. Still somehow that had all changed as they grew older. They started going to parties and drinking. Ditching school and stuff like that. They became bad people. I was waiting for them to realize that what they were doing was wrong and that they would one day become friends with me. I knew that that would never happen but that didn't stop me from sitting in my room dreaming about Archie and me becoming friends again.
I heard the clock make a sound when it turned 12. I should be sleeping by now, I have to get up early tomorrow for school. I put my book away and layed down under the covers. Tomorrow a new day would begin. Another day of me walking around school wishing that I wasn't there. I would get the 'What a loser' look from Cheryl and Betty. Jughead didn't really care for me, all he cared about was Betty. They were a cute couple and they looked in love but I still didn't get why he would date someone as mean as Betty. Cheryl I am pretty sure are gay, at least she has a girlfriend. But she could be bi too, I don't know and actually don't really care either. Reggie has a girlfriend in the Pussycats, her name's Josie. And then we have Archie who is sleeping with a new girl every other day. Me, I had been single pretty much my whole life if you don't count me and Archie 'dating' in 3rd grade.
That's the last thing I thought about before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Next part: "First talk"