13

A/N: First of all, I'm so sorry for the short parts. Second of all, I've stopped with the whole "Next part" thing cause right now I have no idea what the next part will be called.

"Please come back"
"You know I love you right, I'm sorry for how we ended things. I never meant to upset you, I'm just not ready. Or I think it's more that I'm scared, I'm scared of losing you. I'm scared that you'll think that I'm a bad husband. That you will eventually break up with me. I want to marry you when I'm sure you'll stay with me. It's not that I don't believe that you love me, I just don't believe that I could be a good husband to you. I've hurt you to many times for you to still want to be with me. It's a miracle that you're still here. God I miss you Ronnie and you're right infront of me. I just want you back, please come back. I need you in my life"
I was interrupted by a nurse walking in to take some tests on Veronica. She asked me to step out of the room while she took them. I thought that Veronica's parents maybe wanted to talk to her so I went home to get some food in my system and take a shower. Walking home I couldn't help but think what would've happened if I had said 'yes'. Or more, what wouldn't have happened. Veronica wouldn't have decided to go home, and that truck wouldn't have driven right in to her car. She would maybe still be alive here with me, probably laughing about something stupid. We would flirt or more maybe tease the other until we would go home to my place. But now it was just me walking home to my house. No Veronica, maybe she would never come back.
I would visit Veronica every day for the next few months. But she never woke up. Graduation came. I didn't feel any joy in it at all. They honered Veronica and asked me to walk up to the stage and get her diploma. I did it but it felt wrong, she was supposed to be there. Then fall came and then winter. I turned 18 in the end of December and then it was Christmas and before I knew it it was New Years. It was no longer 2017. It had been almost 7 months since that night in June when Veronica first got into a coma. I had tried to move on with my life, but the problem was that she was my life. No matter what would happen she would always be my life. I wanted her to come back so badly, every day when I said goodbye to her at the hospital I always told her 'please come back'.