9

A/N: So someone asked me a few parts back if I have anything against Betty and no I don't. Betty is one of my favorite characters. Just wanted to clear that up.

"Teasing"
We walked in the janitors closet. He slammed me into a shelf and kissed me hard. I started tugging at his shirt wanting him to take it off. He took his shirt off and then mine too. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Archie, Veronica?! Oh my god!"
"Betty I am so sorry you were not supposed to see this obviously. What are you even doing here?"
When Archie said that I chuckled which made them both look at me with a look that told me that it was not the right time to start laughing.
"The teacher asked me to go and grab some soap for a project"
We gave her the soap and then she walked away probably scarred for life.
"Ohh Archiekins, emberessed are you?"
I saw that he was, his cheeks was all red and he looked scared.
"Yeah aren't you?"
"She and Jughead are probably doing it so why can't we do it"
I said as I continued kissing him passionately. Things heated up put just when Archie was about to pull my panties down I pulled away, took my clothes on and walked out of the room.
"What the heck Ronnie"
I smirked at him.
"You little tease" He said as I walked back to the classroom pretending like it was nothing.
A few minutes later Archie showed up giving me an annoyed look. I smiled back and started listening to what the teacher said totally ignoring Archie who was starring at me.
Later that school day we were sitting in the gym listening to all the teacher's saying goodbye before summer break. This was our last school year before going of to collage. Both me and Archie was going to New-York after school. I would start at Princeton while he would try and start a career instead. We would buy an apartment and he would work to make money. Betty and Jughead was both going to Yale and they would live together in a dorm room. Everything was perfect... right? Anyways we were sitting in the gym, Archie next to me when suddently I felt a hand on my thigh. It was Archie's. At first it was pretty low on my thigh so it didn't bother me but then he moved the hand higher which sent shivers through my body. Then he carefully put it inside my panties. It felt good but also wrong at the same time. All of a sudden he pulled back his hand. I wanted him to continue.
"What are you doing stopping?!"
I said still trying to catch my breath.
"I can play this game too. I can also be a tease, Veronica Lodge"
"Are you kidding with me?"
"Nope, now listen to the principal. What if he says something important"
Archie looked at me and smirked just like I had done earlier. Archie Andrews better watch out because the game had just started!

Next part: "You crazy Ronnie?"