Chapter 34

-Galleria

I walked in the house behind Zac. He was holding Alexis who was fast asleep.

As soon as I walked into the living room Gabby hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad you are okay". She whispered in my ear.

"You can't leave me yet baby sis".

I laughed and pulled away. "It's going to take a lot more than a sad bitch to take me away from my family".

She smiled. And Trent came over and hugged me.

"Good to see you in one piece".

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Look it's almost 6 in the morning. We all should go to sleep". Gabby said.

I nodded and agreed.  "Yes I'm tired and need a shower".

I walked upstairs with Zac behind me. We both went to Alexis room and he laid her down and tucked her in. 

He kissed her on top of the forehead and I kissed her cheek. I turned on her night light while he turned off the light.

We walked out of her room cracking the door and went to our room.

"What a long ass night". I said taking off this gross outfit they put on me.

Zac just stared at me and licked his lips. I just shook my head.

"I'm too tired". I whined.

He came over and grabbed my face and just kissed me.

After we kissed his forehead rested on my. I looked up at him. His eyes told me the hurt he was feeling.

"I was so scared I was going to lose you both". He whispered.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"You know I will fight till the death to protect that little girl".

He nodded. "I know. And I'll fight till the death to protect you both".

I love this man so much.

"Now I need to shower and go to bed. So much for our Christmas breakfast". I laughed.

"We will do Christmas brunch".

I walked away from him and walked to the bathroom. I felt him walking behind me.

"What are you doing"?

"Saving water". He smirked and took his shirt off.

....

I woke up without Zac in bed with me. I look over at the nightstand and the clock said 2:23. I sat up and stretched. Felt my bones crack. I got out of bed and put on underwear and my bra and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Yes girl look at those sparking teeth. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom and put on some shorts and a tank top on.

Then i walked out of my room and quickly went downstairs. I went to the kitchen because I smelled something delicious. Waffles!!

Alexis was on the counter eating blueberries while Zac was cooking waffles.

"Babe are you and Alexis the only ones up"?

He looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah so we decided to cook for everyone".

"That is so hot". I went over to him and kissed his cheek.

"I know right". He said smirking at me making me roll my eyes.

I went over to Alexis and kissed her forehead. "You better Lexi"?

She nodded and ate more blueberries.

Soon the door bell rang and rang and rang.

I looked at Zac and he shrugged. I walked out of the kitchen and went to the door. It was Ava Trey and Ashton.

"Merry Christmas"!! Ava smiled.

"Where Lexis Where is Lexis"???? Trey kept asking.

"I'm the kitchen".

He ran inside the house and to the kitchen.

"Sorry to barge over here but my brother really wanted to see her after the kidnapping thing". Ava said.

Awww he is so sweet.

I let them in and closed the door behind them.

We walked into the kitchen to see Trey hugging Alexis.

Zac growled. "Okay that's enough". He said trying to move them apart.

"Nooooooo". They both yelled.

Ava and I just laughed.

"I love the mate bond". Ava said.

I nodded and agreed. "Me too they are just so cute".

"I don't like it". Zac growled while taking the waffle out.

"Umm can I have some I'm hungry"? Ava asked.

"You just ate two hours ago".

"I know but the baby wants waffles".

"Go ahead I've made too much anyway". Zac said.

I looked at the counter he had about three plates of waffles.

"You just couldn't stop huh"? I laughed.

He shrugged. "We have make wolves here they eat a lot plus we have Sage and a pregnant she wolf and now another just walked in the house".

Oh that is true. Three plates might not be enough now that I'm thinking about it.

.

.

.
.

.

.
.

Just incase you can't remember Trey or didnt read Alpha's Maid

Sorry for this boring chapter. Y'all I'm trying to give you something before the final fight.

This story is coming to an end soon. :)