Chapter 22

-Galleria

I went back to my old house because ive been slacking on my missions. Yes i call killing people my missions.

I went to my office and right to my computer. I checked my emails and i seen i had about 10 new emails.

If the queen didnt call she would email me. Most of the emails were from the queen but one really stood out for me.

The subject says, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

I shook my head. My question how did they even get my email. Im not the hacker hacker in the family. Thats Sage cause her ass is nosy.

I clicked on the email. It was a video. A video of when we were saving those kids. I shook my head.

Under the video it said Killer Wolves= Galleria and Gabriella Diamond and Sage Thomas.

To be honest i kinda just laughed cause whoever tried to sent this video has no idea what is about to hit them.

I grabbed my phone and sent a group text to Sage and Gabby. Saying 911 and to get to the house.

Soon the girls came into the office.

"What is going on"? Sage asked.

"Someone wants to seriously die". I told her.

"Gal whats up"?

"Someone sent me a email".

They both walked over to my desk and looked at the email.

"Can you find out who this really is Sage".

Sage smiled evilly. "Oh yeah and once i find out this person will wish they never tried it with us".

She went over to her desk and i sent her everything.

"You do know that this person can send that video to the whole werewolf community". Gabby said.

I sat back in my chair and thought about it.

"But you also know that we have a freaking stalker. Who knows how long they have been watching us". I told her.

Gabby sat on my desk.

"That just tells us we need to be more careful and keep a low profile".

"This is just crazy".

About an hour later

While Sage was doing her thing i was still thinking about our huge mission we have to do soon and we will need more than just us.

"OH.MY.MOON GODDESS". Sage said laughing.

"What"?

"Girl you will not believe who sent the email. You are going to want to kill this person". She kept laughing.

I got up from my desk and Gabby came from hers and we went over to Sage's desk.

"Girl its Zac. He's playing a trick on you".

I dont know if i should be mad or just think my mate is stupid and not know we are the best for a reason.

"How could i not have known it was him. Thats when we met". I just felt so stupid right now.

"You do know we have to get his ass back".

I smiled. "Dont worry about this i got this alright".

I went over to my desk and responded to the email saying.

'You think this is a game just know i will find you. My mate and i will kill you'.

And i sent a picture with me and a guy i found on the internet and im very good at photoshop. So this looks legit.

"You didnt use a different person as your mate". Sage said hovering over me laughing.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure did. He thinks he can prank the Queen of pranks. No sir".

Sage just kept laughing. "Oh this-this will be good".

"Guys we need to go and get ready for the dinner later today". Gabby said.

I shut my computer off and we all walked out of the door. I closed the door behind me.

"Guys ill be home soon i need to get something from my room".

"Okay we will see you soon".

I went upstairs to my old room and moved my bed out of the way. Put my code which is the day i saved Alexis. I opened it up and picked my weapon of choice. Which is a ninja star covered in wolfsbane. And yes of course its in a cover.

I put it in my pocket and close my safe but not before grabbing a little bit of money. Then i moved my bed back.

Once i finally got to the house i saw Zac waiting for me he looked angry. Let the games begin.

"Hey babe". I smiled.

"Where were you? You didnt come back with your sister or Sage". He said walking towards me.

"Baby are you okay. You didnt even give me a hug".

He pulled me into a tight hug and he sniffed me. I moved back.

"Are you okay Zac"?

"I asked where were you"?

"Babe i just had to get something from the house. What is up with you today? You seem so upset".

He crossed his arms and i followed his actions. "Is-Is there something bothering you sweetie". I said being sarcastic.

He shook his head. "No no um you should get ready for dinner". He walked into the living room.

I laughed to myself and walked upstairs to my room and got ready for the lunch.

-Zachary

I looked at the email i sent to Gallery pretending to be a crazy person and she ends up sending me a picture and her 'mate'.

"Damn who the fuck is that with Gallery"? Trent asked sorta laughing.

"This shit isnt funny". I growled.

"The picture looks recent. Hey she wore that outfit two days ago remember when she went out with the girls". Shane pointed out.

"You think she went out to meet this guy"? Trent asked.

'I dont fucking like this. When i find this bitch im going to kill him myself'. My wolf said.

'You more like me. How fucking dare she do this to us'. I told my wolf.

"So are you going to talk to her"? Shane asked.

Oh no I want to catch her in the act.

"No no i wont. Not yet".

"Well good luck man". Trent patted my back.

-Galleria

Zac and i were in his truck as he drove to the pack house. He was holding onto the steering while really tightly. Man he is pissed. This is great.

"Umm babe are you sure you are okay"?

"Perfect". He said under his breath.

I looked out the window smiling. Seriously this is the best prank backfire ever. And i have one more thing up my sleeve.

..

.

.

.

.

.

Hopefully I'll finish soon

.