Chapter 26

-Zachary

I looked down at my wife as we slow danced. She's been quiet since the reception.

"Baby are you okay"?

She looked over at her sister talking to Sages mother.

"Do you smell a different scent on Gabby"? She asked

"Yeah. Someone has a pup coming soon". I told her.

"I just don't understand why she hasn't told me this knowing I can smell her scent changed".

I stopped dancing with Gallery and made her look at me.

"Most people don't know Alphas and Lunas can smell the difference".

"I just don't understand how come she hasn't told me. I'm her little sister I should know this when she first found out. Am I getting pushed out now that she's starting a new family".

She looked so sad. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Baby don't think that at all. She loves you and would never push you to the side".

"I'll be back". She told me and quickly went inside.

I sighed. I'll give her space. I walked over to Gabby.

"Excuse me ladies can I have a dance with my sister in law". I smiled.

"Aww of course". She smiled.

I took her hand and we walked to the dance floor and began to slow dance.

"So when will you tell everyone about the pup"? I asked her going straight to the point.

She looked at me shocked. "H-How did you know"?

"I'm an alpha I smell the difference and so does Galleria".

"S-She does"?

I nodded. "And she is afraid. She thinks now that you are starting a new family and will push her away".

"What? I would never do that. I love my little sister".

"She's inside go talk to her".

She nodded and walked away from me.

-Galleria

I walked into the kitchen where there was three different wedding cakes. I looked at all of them they were beautiful. I wonder if they would care if I took a piece.

Shit it's my wedding cake.

I grabbed a fork and smelled for the chocolate cake. And found it and began to eat it.

"Of course you would be here eating the cake. Surprised Sage isn't here beside you". I heard my sisters voice.

I looked over my shoulder and she was smiling.

"What's up"? I said to her.

She took my fork out of my hand. "You tell me Gallery. Zac told me".

I sighed.

'Big mouth'. I mindlinked him.

'Aww I love you too baby. Talk to her'. He said in a serious tone.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant"?

"Why didn't you tell me you knew"?

"I was waiting for you to tell me. It's been a week Gabby".

"Trent and I were waiting for the right time to tell everyone".

"But I'm not everyone I'm your sister. We tell each other everything. I mean we use to before you got a mate". I sighed and grabbed another fork taking a big piece of the cake and put it in my mouth.

"Galleria Diamond you are my sister and I love you. We both have mates now but that doesn't mean anything. Yes I'm having a baby but that doesn't mean you and I will talk any less. We live in the same damn house for goodness sake. So stop with the your being pushed out because you aren't. Understand me".

Ooh I haven't seen mommy mode in a long time.

"Yes I understand".

She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Mmm I thought I smelled cake". Sage said walking in the kitchen.

"I knew she wouldn't be far along". Gabby said.

Sage came over to my other side and grabbed a fork and ate some of the cake.

"So was this a surprise or what"? Sage said with a mouth full.

"Oh very much. And it was special. I loved every moment of it".

"Does that mean we have to do something for the guys now cause I think sex would be fine for Shane". Sage told us.

I shrugged. "I doubt it. They just wanted to do something nice for us. But this was a crazy exciting surprise". I told them.

We talked more for a little bit and went back outside because people were starting to look for us.

I went over to Zac. He smiled and reached his arms out for a hug and I punched him in the stomach.

He coughed. "That was expected".

Then I kissed his lips. "Thank you".

He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "No problem babe".

"M-Mommy daddy". Alexis cake running over to us scared.

Zac picked her up. "What's wrong princess"?

"H-He keeps chasing me". She pointed to a little boy.

Oh my goodness he was so adorable in his little suit.

"Oh nobody messes with my princess". Zac growled.

I rolled my eyes. And grabbed his arm. "Calm down". I told him.

And went over to the little boy. I bent down to the level. He was so shy.

"Hi".

"Hi Luna". He said looking at his feet.

"What's your name"?

"Robert".

"How come you were chasing Alexis"?

"I....I wanted to be her friend but she kept running".

"Oh I see".

I reached out my hand and he looked at me and grabbed it. I smiled at him and we walked over to Zac and Alexis.

"Lexi this Robert. He just wants to be friends sweetie. He wasn't being mean". I told her.

She looked down at Robert. I took her from Zac and put her on the ground.

She stared at him and then smiled and grabbed his hand and they ran towards the playground.

Zac growled and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip. "What is wrong with you"?

"She's too young for boys that are friends".

I laughed. "Stop you're over exaggerating like always".

"I'm not". He whined.

"You'll be okay you big baby".

"WHO ATE HALF OF ONE OF THE WEDDING CAKES"? Mama Miller yelled.

Sage and Gabby we all looked at each other and zipped our lips. Not about to get in trouble on my own wedding day.

I looked over at Zac and he was smirking.

"Oooh y'all are in trouble. I'm telling". He said.

"Oh tell and you ain't getting none on our honeymoon".

His smirk quickly disappeared. "Damn".

.

.

.

.

Wattpad is acting like a bitch. Deleting then giving me back my chapters. It's starting to get annoying. Like it's really pissing me off. Bitch ass app. Get it together damn.