Chapter 8

-Sage

Alexis was starting to actually warm up to Trent. I mean first she would be scared but now everytime she walks by him she hits him, or she will kick him.

"Who taught her to hit me everytime". Trent said walking into the living room.

"Nobody i guess we are just rubbing off on her". I said shrugging.

Trent picked up Gabby out of her chair and then said in it and put her on his lap.

"You guys are so cute". I told them.

Gabby just snuggled up on Trent.

The doorbell rung.

"Oooh must be the parents". I said getting up off of the couch.

I went to the door and yep it was my parents.

"Mama daddy"! I yelled and quickly hugged my mom.

"Hey sweetie". My mom said hugging me back.

"SAGE"!!!!! My little sister Ari said.

I bent down and she gave me a big hug. I picked her up.

"Hello sweet pea". My dad said

I let them in and walked into the living room where Gabby Trent and Alexis who i guess snuck back into the living room when i went to answer the door.

"Mama Thomas". Gabby said getting off of Trent's lap and hugging my mom who was just as happy as Gabby was.

"Gabby gabby gabby. Good to see you". My mom said.

"Oh this is my mate Trent".

"Oh my goodness you found him. This is so exciting. I cant wait for Sage to find hers". My mom said squealing like a young teenager

"Sage can wait for a mate until she is 300". My dad said.

"Oh Ray". My mom said hitting his chest.

Trent shook my dads hand and my mom gave him a hug. She's a hugger.

"Oh and this is Alexis". I said putting my little sister down.

"We saved her from her nasty mother". I told my parents.

And yes they know about everything. I cant hide nothing from my mother.

"And she is mute". Gabby told them.

"Aww poor baby". My mom said.

I looked at my little sister and she went over to Alexis. I dont think she said anything but my sister gave her a hug and then they grabbed hands and walked passed us and us the stairs.

"Awww she made a friend". Gabby said.

"Now we need to set us play dates". My mom told whoever was listening.

"Where's my little Galleria"? My mom asked looking around.

"I dont know. I'll go look for her".  I said and i walked out.

Knowing Gallery she has to be in the office.

-Galleria

I was looking up information that Queen Brianna sent me about the couple.

Until my office phone rang. Only person that calls is the Queen.

"Hey Bri".

"Hey Gallery. So i got another person for you girls".

"Oh great". I reached in my desk drawer and grabbed my notebook and pen.

"Its actually an Alpha this time".

"Okay and what is going on"?

"The Alpha has been teaching his son its okay to abuse his mate reasons why the Luna left. But the bad thing is he is looking for her wanting to kill her".

"Where is she at Brianna"?

"Dont worry she is safe".

"I do have a question after all these year, how do you find out all of this information".

She laughed a little. "You never asked and we have our spies in every pack in the U.S and also the other Queens from each continent".

I looked at my phone like did i hear her right.

"Wait you talk to the other Queens"???

Once again she just laughed. "Yes ma'am we get together once a month and discuss a whole lot of things. Sometimes we bring the female betas".

Wow seven of the most powerful women in one room. Thats amazing.

"Do they Kings do the same thing".

"Yeah but its usually four times a year".

Hmm interesting.

After Queen Brianna gave my the information i went to my file on the computer to put in the information.

Queen Brianna tells me who the people are and what pack. And what they are doing. Then its our job to look in the wolf database for a little more information. Usually tells us where they live and then we use google maps.

Its a whole lot to the process. We dont just go around killing them without good reasons.

"Of course you are in here". Sage said coming into the office.

"Just got off the phone with the Queen".

"I love her, her son Leon is adorable".

"Too young for you Sage". I told her.

"Yeah plus he found his mate remember".

I nodded.

"But come on my parents are here".

I got up from my chair. "I thought i smelled them".

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Might update one more time tonight.

Vote COMMENT and Shaaaaaaaaaare