Chapter 32

Christmas Eve

-Zachary

Last i looked around as my pack was fighting off the rogues.

'Zac she's gone'!!!! My mom yelled in mindlink.

'Who'?

'Alexis. I turned for one minute and she was gone'.

I growled. Oh moon goddess the little girl will be the death of me.

'Where's Galleria'?

'Pack house. She went to double check to make sure nobody was there'.

'She went alone'!!!!

Damn it. My whole family will just be the fucking death of me.

'Shane i need to go get Galleria and Alexis'. I mindlinked him.

I saw his wolf look over at me. 'Go we got this'.

I nodded my wolf head and ran to the pack house as fast as I could.

When I got there I saw a dead wolf. I already knew it wasn't Galleria.

I sniffed out for them. Until i saw Alexis shoe on the ground.

My wolf cried out. 'Someone took our family. My mate my pup'.

Now he was growling. I looked over to see Galleria's clothes on the floor in pieces.

They took my pup and my naked mate.

"Oh whoever took them messed with the wrong fucking family". I said out loud.

-Galleria

Alexis was still knocked out. I checked her for bruises. Making sure they didn't hurt her. I looked around looks like I'm in the basement or something.

I looked down and i saw I wasn't naked anymore. Looks like rags to me.

Ugh where the fuck am I.

-Sage

After the rogues were killed Zac finally told us what happened.

"I knew I should have went with her I fucking knew it". I said pacing around.

Shane came over and pulled me into him and hugged me. "And risk losing you as well".

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "My niece and bestfriend are gone. What if they are d-".

"Don't you dare fucking say it". Gabby said cutting me off.

She was pissed off and hurt more than me. This was her baby sister. Only blood family she had left.

"My sister is not dead. She would protect Alexis before she ever dies and leaves her alone".

Trent came into the living room. "I tried my best to cool him down but his wolf is out and pissed".

"Well duh his family got kidnapped". I told him.

"Wait Wait Wait". Gabby said trying to fast walk over to her laptop in her chair.

"What"? I asked.

She grabbed her laptop and sat in her chair.

"Remember that time i had to take you and Gallery to the dentist because you and her got in that fight and both lost a tooth"?

I slowly nodded remembering that day. Damn those guys really tried to kill us that day. Sad day for them.

"Well I had the dentist put a tracker in both of yalls tooth's".

"WHAAAT"!!

Gabby shrugged. "I'm a big sister. My job is to make sure you are both safe".

I guess so. I went over to her and so did the guys.

"Look the blue one is you and the green is Galleria". It was like a map.

She clicked on Galleria green dot and it zoomed in on her location.

"Oh my gosh". Gabby said.

"What is it babe"? Trent asked her.

"That's the old house my step dad lived in".

I looked at her. I know this old dude ain't rise from the dead.

"Umm what the hell". Trent said scratching his head.

"Look ain't no time for this. Shane go get Zac so we can save Alexis and Gallery before its too late".

-Galleria

Alexis finally woke up and was crying.

"M-Mommy I'm scared".

I rubbed her back. "Shh it's going to be okay mommy will get you out of here".

Soon the door opened and a small light turned on. I saw a girl slowly walking down. She didn't look that old maybe 15 or 16.

And once she came into my view i knew exactly who took me.

"Madison"?!?!?

She smiled. "Hello Galleria".

"Why"? Was all I asked.

"Oh you know why. This is my revenge. You killed my father a few years ago and now I'm going to kill you. Ooh and I got an extra to kill as well".

She said looking at Alexis. That made me growl. She would not get her hands on me.

"This is will be easy since you can't shift into your wolf or pretty much fight. See what I put in your system makes you very weak for hours. You can't even stand for a long time".

I rolled my eyes. This bitch thinks she knows me but she doesn't. Nothing will stop me. Plus i just walked over to Alexis before she came downstairs. I fight to survive.

"Do you even know why I killed Keith. Because he killed my mom after he raped her. Then tried to do it to my sister. He killed my fucking mother. I don't give a damn what you have to say. You can try your best to kill me. But at the end of the day you will be seeing Keith in hell". I told her as i glare at her being dead serious.

I fight to survive bitch.

.

.

.

.

.

Some random chapter. Hope you enjoyed this yet boring chapter.

Y'all i really don't know how long this story will be. I've never written a story this long before. So bare with me if you get short boring chapters.

But don't forget to vote comment and share.