Chapter 19

-Galleria

So we decided to move into the guys house without them. They probably will be busy all day.

"Alexis you want to go see your room"? I asked her

She nodded and we walked upstairs to her room. I opened the door of her room and she gasped. And i was just stunned Zac did an amazing job with her room.

 And i was just stunned Zac did an amazing job with her room

"Oh my gosh Lexis did Zac do a great job"?

She smiled and nodded.

Gabby and Sage came in behind us.

"Oh my gosh her room is better than mine". Sage said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alexis go play".

She ran into her room and went to her castle bed.

"Zac really loves this little girl. He did a good job".

I agreed because he really did.

"Okay guys lets finish unpacking before the guys get home". Gabby said.

"Damn it". Sage said walking out of Alexi's room. I swear this girl is lazy.

I went to Zac and I's room. I went to the walk-in closet this man has way too many shoes reminds me of the male version of Sage.

I hope he doesnt have a system because its going to get messed up. I moved all of his stuff to one side and it took me about two hours to finish putting my stuff in the closet.

I laid on the bed once i was done. Moving is a lot of work. And soon i was out.

.

.

.

"GALLERIA"!!!! I heard someone yelling my name i quickly jumped up scared.

Once i finally got myself together i quickly got out of the bed and went to Sage who was screaming.

Sage and Gabby were on the bed screaming.

"What in the hell is wrong with you guys".

"KILL THAT FUCKING SPIDER"!!!!!!!! Sage yelled.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. You can kill werewolves and humans but not a tiny ass spider geez. I went over to the spider and a light in my head went off. I couldnt help but smirk.

I bent over and picked up the spider by one of its legs and turned to Gabby and Sage.

"Galleria what are you doing"? Sage said pointing at me.

I just smirked.

"Galleria Diamond throw the spider away". Gabby yelled.

I ran over to them and they started to yell and they ran out of the room and yes i chased them with spider.

"GALLERIA STOOOOOOOOOP"!!!!!!!! Sage yelled freaking out.

They ended up splitting up and the person who will probably start crying is Sage so i followed her down the stairs.

She ended up grabbing a pan out of the kitchen.

"Galleria stop fucking playing. I will hit you with this fucking pan. Stop playing". She yelled.

I just moved closer and closer to her. And she started screaming and boom tears.

I couldnt help but laugh.

Soon you heard the door bust open and Shane running into the kitchen looking pissed off.

"What is going on"?

Sage ran over to him and hid behind him.

"S-She's chasing me with a spider".

Shane let out a sigh of relief. Zac and Trent came into kitchen.

"Damn i thought someone was killing you. Damn it scared the shit out of me". Shane said.

I still was laughing. "Your mate is a baby when it comes to bugs. But ill throw it outside".

I walked passed her but turned around and dropped the spider in her shirt.

Sage started screaming so fucking loud and trying to get it out of her shirt. Squirming like a fish out of water.

Shane helped her and got the spider out of her shirt and squished it.

Gabby came downstairs and Trent went over to her and kissed her cheek.

Sage looked at me with so much hatred and pointed at me. "You want to start the prank war again Galleria"?

"No  no no you two will not start that again". Gabby said.

"Why cant they"? Trent asked.

"They stopped talking for about 4 months because of the last 'prank' Sage did".

I looked at Sage and glared at her.

"That wasnt a fucking prank she took it to far".

"Waaaait what did Sage even do"? Shane asked.

"Almost got herself killed". Gabby said

"How"? Shane asked

"She had a witch transform herself as my stepdad coming back from the grave to kill me".

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN"!!!!!!!! Trent said loudly making Gabby hit his chest.

"You guys take pranking way way way to far and we dont need that okay". Gabby said.

"Yeah because we cant have a broken pack or broken home. Believe it or not we are all family now. Cant have my Luna and Female Beta hating each other". Zac said.

"Fine". Sage and i both said.

'Im getting you back i dont care'. Sage mindlinked me.

I laughed to myself. 'Oh i know. Bring it on'. I told her while staring at her.

'I know you guys dont fucking do it'. Gabby told us in mindlink.

I rolled my eyes. Such a mother.

Soon Alexis came downstairs and right to Zac and hugged his leg. He bent over and picked her up.

"Hello princess". He kissed her cheek.

She hugged his neck. "T-T-Thank y-you". She whispered to him.

"Only for my princess". He smiled.

.

.

.

.

Guys I'm starting to get writers block on this story. I know how it will end but I don't want to just randomly end the story cause it won't go right. So just give me some time to think.

I tried to give you a guys a chapter. Hope you kinda enjoyed it.

Please vote comment and share.