Part 16

Right after the got home from the shelter, Taehyung started packing their bags. Jungkook stood in the doorway, his ears dropping and eyes glassy.

''What are you doing?'' He asked in a small voice. He was still fairly shaken up from the past weeks events and that soon, he was going to be a father of 15 kids yet he'd only be able to keep two of them. He trusted Mr Lee to make sure the others will end up with good families and that he'd do a proper background check but it was still unfair. He also thought it was unfair for Jina who would most likely die from childbirth. She was too young for that.

''I told you I'd make it up to you for making you do this. We're going to my private island'' Taehyung beamed at him and in that moment, Jungkook forgot everything that made him worry and giggled in delight.

''Are you pulling a Twilight on me, hyung?'' He giggled cutely, his nose scrunching up and his ears no longer drooping. The sight melted Taehyung's heart, already glad that his plan was succeeding.

''No,'' He chuckled, moving closer to the bunny, grabbing him by the waist, ''I'm much hotter than some Edward Cullen and our vacation will be so much better than theirs.'' He said smugly, poking Jungkook's nose. They laughed together for a few minutes before Taehyung very seriously said, ''I love you''

''I love you too'' Jungkook could not keep the smile off his face. He just couldn't wait to spend more time with Taehyung.

The older closed the suitcase and carried it into the car, his own already there and it wasn't long before they were on the road to the airport. There was something comforting about being in a moving car. Maybe it was the scenery outside, watching people pass, doing there own thing and being oblivious to all the bad in the world, maybe it was the wind blowing in your hair when you open the window, or maybe it was the gentle hum of the engine as the car smoothly rode along the rode. The feeling and sound had this special effect on Jungkook, calming him, making him sleepy. He's heard of people listening to 'white noise' to help them sleep, but he never understood how it helped. He did now.

A large hand rested on his thigh. He looked at Taehyung but the older was looking ahead, with a small smile on his lips. Jungkook felt his own lips tug into a smile, then into a toothy grin at which Taehyung glanced at and grinned back. It was silent, not minding the soothing hum of the car, but it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence, the one Jungkook liked. The one that made you feel wanted and not out of place. It made you feel safe.

They arrived at the airport, Jungkook insisting they took a regular plane, not Taehyung's private one and since this trip was for the bunny, Taehyung agreed.

The bunny was sat with his lover in the waiting area, waiting until they could board the plane when a little girl came up to him. She tapped his knee shyly and giggled at the grin he gave her.

''Hi'' She mumbled, looking down, swaying back and forth.

''Hey little one. Would you like something?'' Jungkook got off the seat and crouched in front of her. The girl pointed at his ears, a blush covering her face. He moved them up and down for her, making her giggle and reach out to touch them.

''They're so soft'' She said in awe, stroking his ears gently, as if she was afraid she'll hurt him.

Not that far away, a mother was watching her daughter interact with this hybrid. At first, she panicked a little, seeing her little girl talking to a hybrid since she's never had experience with them but seeing this young man smile and play with her daughter brought a smile to her face. She saw the man sat next to the bunny, a fond smile playing on his face, and eyes sparkling with admiration and love as he stared at the bunny. It reminded her of her and her husband, and how in love they were.

When they were allowed to board the plane, she called for her daughter, ''Jungha!'' The young girl waved to the bunny before running to her mum, telling her all about this boy, named Jungkook. The mother looked at him, and mouthed a 'thank you', to which Jungkook replied to with a grin.

Taehyung hugged his lover, kissing his cheek.

''You'll be a great parent one day'' He murmured against his cheek. He felt Jungkook smile.

''So will you''

------------------------------------------

Since Taehyung's island was by Hawaii, they needed to use a boat.

Jungkook looked out at the clear water, laughing at the dolphins, petting them when they came close and splashed water at him playfully, making sounds as if they were laughing. The whole experience was magical to him.

The island was even better. It looked pretty much uninhabited, except what looked like a house near the shore. It was made from wood and was really aesthetic. He already loved it.

All day, they played on the beach, swam in the water, played with dolphins and had a picnic under a tree, listening to the soft waves and the singing birds. Everything was so nice.

The next day, they took a car and traveled to the other side of the island, where, surprisingly, was a theme park, filled with people from different places, speaking different languages but all smiling, laughing and having a good time.

''This was built not that long ago but I guarantee, this will be the best theme park you will ever go to in your life'' Taehyung promised, placing a kiss on Jungkook's lip. They went on roller coasters, on the log flume, the haunted house and later, went on a hike to the top of the mountain. There were a few people going with them but it was nice. It took nearly the whole day but the soon made it.

The mountain peak overlooked the whole island and far out into the sea. From there, Jungkook could see the sunset.

''It's beautiful'' Jungkook breathed.

''Yes, it is'' Taehyung replied, not even looking at the sun. Instead, he was looking at the ethereal hybrid standing beside him, the sun casting a golden light on his soft skin, making it look like it glowed. The wind tousled his hair a bit and in Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook was the most beautiful being he's ever laid eyes upon. He was glad that Jimin convinced him to adopt and hybrid.

That way, he met the love of his life.

_____________________________________

This book will be coming to an ending soon...

Just a few chapters left.