Part 6

Taehyung pulled the covers over Jungkook's small body as he wiped the tears from his cheeks. Why can't he trust him? What happened to the poor hybrid that he can't trust anyone and refuses to settle with an owner? How could he earn Jungkookie's trust?

Jimin!

Jimin was a dog hybrid who was also Taehyungs best friend. Jimin wasn't born as a hybrid, some scientists injected this thing into him that turned him into a hybrid.

Taehyung pulled his phone out of his pocket and waled into the kitchen so that he didn't disturb the bunny.

After 6 rings, Jimin's voice sounded through the speaker of his phone.

''Hello?''

''ChimChim! I need your help! You know how I got a hybrid-''

''You got a hybrid? When? Male or female? Age? Species?'' Taehyung mentally face palmed. How could he forget to tell his best friend?

''Shut up Jimin. Yes, I did, a few days ago, male, 19, bunny'' Taehyung answered all of Jimin's questions.

''You got yourself a bunny hybrid? Those ones are really rare and fragile you know! Is that why you called? Taehyung, what did you do?'' Jimin asked suspiciously, not trusting his friend with a bunny hybrid.

''That's the thing, I don't know! He's had a rough past and all so I understand but what I don't understand is that at one point he hates me then the next hes begging me not to leave for work! What do I do?'' Taehyung helplessly ran his fingers through his hair, ruffling it.

''Oh, I dunno, maybe stay with him for a few days! All hybrids, especially bunny's, need tons of attention and if he had a bad past then he'll obviously think you'll leave him like his previous owners! You have to stay with him for at least two weeks, and not leave his side''

Taehyung face palmed once more. How could he be so stupid?

''Thanks Chimchim!''

''It's cool. Take care of him, bye!''

Jimin hang up before Taehyung could reply. He called Namjoon to ask him if he could look after his company, and cheered when the older agreed.
Now, all he had to do, was try and make Jungkook happy once he wakes up! What would the hybrid like?

Not wake up alone.

YES! That's it! Jungkook was scared when Taehyung left for work so he would be terrified if he wakes up alone.

Taehyung ran to his room as quietly as he could and slowly slid into bed with the bunny, pulling him close by the waist.

But Jungkook still kind of hates him.

Taehyung pulled away from the hybrid.

But who doesn't love some cuddles from time to time?

He pulled Jungkook back. This continued for a few minutes before a small, soft voice stopped the older.

''Please stop moving so much'' Jungkook whined softly, his eyes still closed. Taehyung pulled his arms away from him and just stared at his beautiful face. He grew concerned when the younger started to shiver. He grabbed the younger by the waist and pulled him into his chest, where he enveloped his arms around the bunny's petite figure.

Jungkook whined and tried pulling away but the arms just held him tighter. He felt warm and safe- not that he'd ever admit that.

''You're cold, just let me cuddle you'' Taehyungs baritone voice made him shiver and bite back a small moan. Why was his voice so sexy?
The hybrid was scared. He suspected his first heat was coming and because it's already late, it'll be pretty bad. He didn't want to do that with Taehyung but he knew that heats were the most painful things in the world if the hybrids didn't have sex.

He'll just have to hope that everything would turn out ok.