I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6

Start from the beginning

“What?” He said looking around at us.

“I just got the food off her...” He said as his cheeks started to go a little pink.

“Thanks!” I said peppily, trying not to make it too awkward for him.

“We should start walking home,” Zayn suggested.

“Yah I’m getting too tired” I said, yawning.

We started to walk to my place. We were all lost in conversation when suddenly a freezing breeze of air came and made my arms have goose bumps. It caused me to shiver.

“Is my baby cold?” Louis said stretching his arm around me rubbing my arms.

“It’s cold out okay!”

“Here just take my jacket,” Harry said handing me his jacket.

“Oh are you sure?” I questioned.

“Yah,” I took it from his hands and put it on. I quickly became warmer. It was a lot over sized on my small body, but it was definitely comfortable.

“Thanks Harry,” I said smiling up at him.

“Harold! I was perfectly fine warming her up myself!”  Louis joked.

“I think she probably would prefer the jacket...” Zayn said winking at Louis.

I let out a laugh.

“Oh ok, I see how it is. All you ganging up on poor Louis”

We all started laughing until we finally got to the house. I started yawning; I didn’t realize how tired I was.

“Here’s your jacket, thanks for giving it to me,” I said passing harry my jacket.

“Not a problem,”

“Well I’m going off to bed now, by guys!” I said giving them a quick hug and heading back to my room.

I easily just collapsed on my bed.

Ring, ring, ring!

What the hell is that?

Ring, ring, ring!

The noise kept buzzing, but I chose to ignore it.

Ring, Ring, Ring!

“Ugh!” I yelled not too loud and grabbing my phone and picking it up.

“Hello?” I said trying to open my eyes.

“Hey sky, what are you up to today?” It was Eddy.

A smile was brought to my face. “I’ve got no plans today” I said sitting up on my bd.

“Well, I was thinking that maybe in an hour or so I could take you out the carnival that’s in town?” He asked me.

“Yah, I would love to!” I said with a crazy smirk on my face.

“Okay well I’ll pick you up soon okay?”

“Ok see you soon” I said hanging up and jumping out of bed. I checked the time and it was 1:30pm. Wow, I slept for way too long.

I jumped into the shower and changed into a pair of dark purple shorts and a white top. I left my hair wrapped in a towel so it could dry before I straightened it. I threw on a white crop top that showed a bit of my stomach, but not too much. And I settled with a pair of beige toms. My hair was finally dry enough for me to straighten so that’s what I did. I straightened it to perfection, with not one curl left. My hair went just below my chest.