I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6

Start from the beginning

“Hello, love” Louis said hopping out of the car as Harry and Zayn popped out of the car as well.

“Just to let you know, Simon doesn’t know you guys are coming, so don’t be loud,” I ordered not wanting to risk getting in trouble.

“How about we just stay outside, so we don’t get you in trouble?” Zayn suggested.

“Okay... But if I get killed for walking around at this hour, I will haunt all of your graves.” I said jokefully as we started to walk.

“So Sky, what’s up with you and Eddy, are you guys dating or...?” Louis asked me.

“No” I said quickly.

“Well, I think he likes you.” Louis said making me smile.

“Well I hope he does. But do we need to talk about him, let’s talk about you. Have you been seeing anyone lately?” I asked changing the topic. The topics are always about me and I hate it.

“Nope,” He bluntly stated.

“What about you Harry? Have you been working your charm on anyone?” I asked sending him a wink.

“Well I’ve had my eye on somebody,”

“Who?”

“Can’t tell, well at least not now,”

“We’ll tell us about her, what does she look like?” Zayn asked

“Well, she’s stunning that’s for sure, she has beautiful brown eyes and a hot figure.” He said

“He’s obvs talking about me” Louis said making me giggle.

“How did you know Lou?” Harry said head locking Louis and rubbing his head.

I walked up next to Zayn. I haven’t been talking to him much lately and it was kind of bugging me. Over the past month he had been a really good friend to me.

“Hey Zayn” I said smiling up at him.

“Sup sky?” He said smiling back at me. “How’s it going down here?” he added making fun of my height.

“I am not that short! You are just abnormally tall!” I said playfully slapping his stomach.

“Yah, that’s it for sure,”

“That’s because it is!” I said.

We turned a corner and walked into a 24 hour McDonalds. We took a seat at the back corner of the place while Zayn and Louis left to go order some things.

“Harry,” I said trying to get his attention. He answered me by lifting up his eyebrows.

“How come you, Louis, and Zayn came out tonight, it’s almost 1 in the morning, how are you guys not tired?” I asked.

“Well I couldn’t really sleep neither could Zayn and we saw that Louis was going out so we just tagged along,” He explained.

“Oh,” I said

“We have food!” Louis said as he plopped down the 4 extra large fries.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I said after we finished eating our fries.

“I don’t even know where I found the room to eat all those fries” I said again.

“You’ve got something right here...” Harry said as he stretched his hand to my face and wiped off some ketchup from the corner of my lips with his thumb.

I actually froze.

First of all, I was a bit embarrassed for having food on my face and second of all, Harry just wiped it off my face. They all gave him a look too.