A great start in a new life

Your Pov

I sat in an internet cafe.

Tired, I sipped my coffee from the cup and played my favorite game on my mobile phone. It was Pokemon Leafgreen Edition, a harmless pastime. I was just leveling up my Pokemon so I could make the final arena.

Maybe I cheated a bit ...

But you really didn't get ahead otherwise ...

I saved when a message appeared.

The sender was 'Unknown'. But I couldn't read more, because it disappeared again.

Curiously, I closed Pokemon and opened the message.

It was from this new messenger that I downloaded recently. I actually found the design appealing and downloaded it over the Internet, after which I had months of trouble with viruses and anything else. To be honest, I still couldn't trust the thing, all the shit it gave me ...

I found myself in a chat room again. A weird number background and 'Unknown' as contact.

Chat Room:

Unknown: Finally done! Can someone read this?

You:? Who are you?

Unknown: Oh sorry, I'm one of those who found this phone here. Do you know who it belongs to?

You: No, I do not know ...

Unknown: Could you go to this address? * Link sent *

I considered...

Should I really do that? It obviously looked like a trap. But on the other hand ... Maybe really one who had found a cell phone.

Suspicious, I stared at the link, but finally gave in. I pressed on it and a direction opened.

Very close from here. I will try it.

Chat Room:

You: Okay ... I'm going there.

Unknown: Thank you.

Time skip

Your Pov

I stood in front of a gigantic structure, which many rich peiple had to live in it.

I grinned and looked at the pathway. Looked like I needed to go upstairs. I hope it has a elevator. I put my phone away and walked through the lobby.

Marble floor. High ceilings. And about three elevators.

If I lived here ... I would be the biggest bitch in the world.

When I arrived on the fourth floor

(I looked again at the directions and there was the number four ...) I was at a loss.

Two long corridors stretched far to myt wo sides.

I just wanted to go to the right when my phone vibrated and a message appeared on the display.

'Not there long! Left.' I looked around in surprise, but I saw no one.

When I searched the walls and corners for cameras, I found nothing.

Weird.

I flinched with the shoulders and strolled to the left. The time went by. I passed doors but nowhere did anything happen. Slowly I got nervous, whether I had already gone past the right or was wrongly turned off. I stopped and pulled out my phone. By intense staring I hoped for an answer, but unsuccessful.