Sope Pt.2

"How did you know you were attracted to boys?"

Hoseok's own question lingers in his mind. He's been thinking about it all day. Mainly because after Yoongi told he was gay, and has thing for him, he's been freaking out. Not only that, but he's been noticing guys more. More than he feels he should.

"Hey, Hoseok, you alright?"

"Huh!?" Hoseok is suddenly thrown out of his thoughts as a hand is placed on his shoulder.

He turns his head to look at the owner of said hand.

"Hoseok, you okay? You've been really quiet and staring off? Not pry, but are you alright?"

"Oh, Namjoon. Yeah, I'm alright, just the new school vibes are finally getting to me." He lies but sends Namjoon a smile.

To which the smile is returned.

"Ah, yeah, I see, that makes sense." He chuckles.

"Wow...his dimples are so cute.......wait what!?"

He blushes lightly and turns his head back around, trying to focus on his work.

"Damnit Yoongi, what have you done to me."

That's not the first time he's done something like that today. No it's happened quite a few times actually.

Once earlier, in P.E, when they were dressing out, he caught a glimpse of...Seokjin was it? Yeah, he caught a glimpse of his broad shoulders and soft skin. He hurried out of the locker room very quick. Another instance, was last period. In his dance class, while warming up, one of the boys, Jimin he belives it was, his shirt went up a bit, and exposed a beautiful set of abs.

Aishh, just remembering these things makes me go insane."

Suddenly, the bell rang, indicating it was now lunch hour. Hoseok quickly gathers up his things and dashes out of the classroom to his locker.

"Finally," he breathes, "I can be alone and I don't have worry about those...things.." He mumbles to himself as puts his stuff away.

"Worry about what things?" A voices sounds behind Hoseok, causing him to turn around, ready to scold the person for eavesdropping.

"Yah! You shouldn--Yoongi Hyung!" He stops mid-sentence, realising who it was.

Yoongi chuckles and smirks.

"What's troubling you Hobi?" He asks cockily and leans against the locker next Hoseok's and looks up at him.

"N-Nothing, I d-don't know what you're t-talking about." He says and trys to glare at Yoongi.

To which he sighs and grabs Hoseok's hand, and begins dragging him off somewhere.

"Y-Yoongi! W-Where are we going!?"

Yoongi doesn't respond and continues dragging Hoseok through sea of people and leads him into an empty classroom.

"What the- Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaims just as he's pushed into the room and hears the door close behind him.

Hoseok quickly whips around and searches for Yoongi in the darkness but can't see him anywhere. He just about to call out for him when a pair of arms wrap around Hoseok's torso, causing him to help in surprise.

"Y-Yoongi? Yoongi is that you?"

"Silly boy, who else would it be huh?"

Hoseok sighs in relief for a moment before realising, Yoongi, is with him in this dark and empty classroom.