Yoonkook

Hey guys! This one is based off of a role-play me and my best friend Voldemorts_dauther did a little while back. I think it's super cute, J-Hope you enjoy! (P.s. Kookie is super innocent and shy in this and it's adorable 😍)
°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
The boys of BTS are all in the dance practice room stretching, even Suga. While stretching Suga occasionally takes a few glances at the sitting golden maknae. He happens to look just as Jungkook reaches for his foot, making his shirt go up a bit, exposing some of his side. Suga crawls over to him. "Ya, you're showing to much skin." Suga said and pulled Kookie's shirt back down. This action caused Jungkook to jump a little and blush. "A-ah, mianhae." Jungkook replied.

(I apologize if I'm using the language incorrectly)

"Just don't do it again."  Jungkook nods, then gains a confused look on his face. "I don't see what the big deal is hyung, it was just a little bit of my side." Jungkook says. "Do you really want to talk back?" Suga asks with a raised brow. Jungkook's look shifts into that of a nervous one."A-Aniyo hyung, mianhae." Yoongi goes back to stretching as Jungkook watches with a faint blush on his cheeks.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·Timeskip°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

"Go Go" starts up on the speakers and the boys begin to practice their routine. Suga begins to lip sync his rap and does his choreography. Jungkook watches him the majority of the time. Yoongi notices Jungkook's gaze and smirks. Jungkook realizes he was staring and looks away, blushing slightly. Suga finishes his part smiling knowing he made Kookie blush. Jungkook gets to his part, up front and center, and focuses on the routine, using good and attractive facial expressions to hide his nervousness. Yoongi only glances at Jungkook to admire his perfect lips, when an idea enters his mind. He looks back at the maknae with a smile, adoring how cute Jungkook is when he's focused. Even though it's just dance practice, Jungkook begins to sing his part. Yoongi let's out a small laugh, finding Jungkook adorable. His laugh reaches Kookie's ears and he becomes flustered, and stops singing. Suga's smile dropped a little, wishing Jungkook would continue singing with his beautiful voice. The song soon ends and all the boys go straight for their water bottles. Jungkook grabs his and takes a long drink. He then scans the room seeing J-Hope, RM, and Jin having a conversation in corner of the room, V and Jimin playing a game together in another corner. His eyes then find Suga taking a sip of his water, then watch him leave the room. Confused, and curious, Jungkook sets down his water, and follows his hyung out of the room. "Where is he?" Kookie says aloud as he looks around for him. Suddenly Suga jumps out from hiding place in the corner and pins Jungkook to the wall, causing Kookie to let out a tiny yelp. "I'm right here." He says. Jungkook processes their postion and his face turns a bright shade of red. "S-Suga hyung, w-what are you doing?" He asks. Suga just sighs. "Do you know how hard it is to keep my hands off of you?" He says looking into Jungkook's eyes. Kookie's goes a shade darker. "W-what are you t-taking about?" Yoongi mischievously smirks and leans in to whisper into the maknae's ear. "This." He says before placing a kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook's face transitioning into deepest shade of crimson anyone's ever seen. Suga breaks the kiss, seeing as Jungkook didn't kiss back. "I guess I'll leave." He says and turns and starts to walk away. "W-wait, Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook calls. Suga stops walking and turns halfway around. "Hm?" Jungkook shakily puts his fingers to his lips. "W-why d-did you k-kiss me?" Yoongi turns all the way around. "Look, I'm going to be blunt about this, but...I love you." He says, his own small blush appearing on his face. Kookie somehow manages to blush more. "R-Really? Y-you.....love...m-me?" Suga nods his head. "I do." JUNGKOOK nervously looks down before speaking. "I...I love you too." He whispers while playing with his fingers. Yoongi smiles and comes up to Jungkook, picking him up by the waist and spinning him around, before setting him down, hands still on his waist as he places another sweet kiss to Kookie's lips. He slowly moves his hands to Suga's shoulders and shyly kisses back. Yoongi begins to pull Jungkook closer, causing a wave of thoughts to pass through his head. "I've never done anything like this before. I've never even kissed anyone before now. What am I supposed to do?" The younger thinks. Yoongi pulls away and looks at Jungkook's face. "You're cute when you blush." He says. Kookie blushes more and quickly moves his hands up to cover his burning cheeks in an attempt to hide them. "I am n-not!" He says. Suga grabs his hands and holds them away from his face. "Don't hide it." He kisses his left cheek. "It's adorable." He kisses his right cheek. Jungkook looks down and shakes his head in embarrassment. Yoongi takes hold of Jungkook's chin, making look up at him. "Stop trying to hide it...I like it." He says with goofy smile. Jungkook looks back at him with an adorable shy smile. "Thank you hyung." He says before wrapping his arms around Suga's neck, embracing him. Suga's smile only grows wider. "You're welcome." He says and pulls Kookie closer. Jungkook hides his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck and let's a few tears fall. "What's wrong love?" He asks, worry and concern clear as day in his voice. Kookie blushes a little but is still crying. "I-I......I."  He pulls out of the hug a little to study Jungkook's features. "What's wrong?" He asks again. Jungkook looks down with tears in his eyes. "I-I know..you said you l-loved me...but...I don't understand........why.......how?" Yoongi is a little taken back NY the question but then smiles and answers the maknae's question. "It's because you're amazing at everything you do, you are so committed to Bangtan, you're adorable all the way around, you make my heart race just form seeing you smile, I probably should've asked you this earlier, but will you be my boyfriend?" Once again, Jungkook's face gains a bright red color as he smiles, more tears falling from his eyes. "N-No one has ever s-said anything l-like t-that to m-me......I don't t-tell myself t-things like that...." He looks into Yoongi's eyes with a warm, bright, happy smile. "Thank you hyung, yes, I'd love to be your boyfriend." Suga smiles lovingly and suddenly cups Kookie's face and kisses him passionately and longingly, surprising the young maknae, but he soon kisses back and slides his hands up onto Yoongi's chest. Suga, loving the feeling Jungkook's hands on him, starts to kiss a little harder. A knot nerves form inside Jungkook, but just as the kiss was about to go a step further, the couple hears clapping coming from behind Jungkook. Suga pulls away and Jungkook whips around to see the other members looking at them. RM laughs. "Well it's about damn time."
°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
Sssooooo! How was it? In case your wondering, Voldemorts_dauther (follow her) played Suga and I played Jungkook. Hopefully you liked it. It was really fun to write.

🌸Don't forget to request🌸

   (❤*·°·°*🌼Abby~🌼*°·°·*❤)