Chapter 8: Training & Answers

Start from the beginning

Stop embarrassing yourself! He's right, I'm such a dork! Ugh, I mentally scold, wanting to pull at my hair. Why am I so awkward with boys!? Especially with the good looking ones!?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Standing in Kakashi's room the next day, I'm leaning against the wall as both Naruto and Sakura creep on our sleeping sensei. With a smirk, I watch as they try to take a peak at his face. Sasuke's also here, and I'm just gonna pretend that yesterday didn't happen, well I can't completely forget. My face always flushes at the memory.

Anyways...

He stands between the creeping duo and I, somewhat interested in their activity. Well, all goes smoothly until Kakashi abruptly opens his eye which scares both the blonde and pinkette. Backing away with yelps, they fall on their asses.

I chuckle at the scene. "That's what you two get for being creeps," I comment, earning a glare from Sakura.

Tsunami enters from the door besides me and looks at Kakashi. "Oh, sensei, are you awake," she questions the obvious.

Though, her question doesn't get answered, instead there's a silence that fills the room with tension. Looking towards my sensei, I see that he's looking down with narrowed eyes, well eye.

"What's wrong, Kakashi sensei," Naruto asks, also noticing his behavior.

"Hm, of course! The shinobi hunters who manage corpse disposals are supposed to destroy the bodies of those they kill at once, right on the spot," Kakashi announces, bringing yesterday's topic to light.

"So what," Sakura asks, confused.

I deadpan. "Really, Sakura? He said that they need to destroy the bodies at once, on spot. What did the Shinobi Hunter do? They took the body away," I point out.

She makes an 'oh' expression once she realizes what I mean.

"Ursa's right. All he needed to take home as proof that he made the kill was the the head! And there is a mystery surrounding the weapon that the Hunter used to dispatch his prey," Kakashi informs.

I watch as Sasuke's body tenses. "No way," he realizes first.

"Yes way," our sensei confirms.

"Senbon needles, what a tricky little weapon," I muse out loud with a smirk.

"What the hell nonsense are you all mumbling about," Tazuna outbursts with confusion.

"That it's likely, Zabuza's still alive," Kakashi professes, shocking everyone.

I grin. "Dun dun duuunn!" I exclaim, laughing.

"It's not funny," Sakura scolds me, fear dancing her eyes.

"No, I know, I'm sorry. I'm just amused that Zabuza and that Hunter Nin deceived us all. I mean, deception is a ninjas greatest weapon," I chuckle.

"What the heck are you talking about," Naruto screeches.

"But Sensei, you made sure that Zabuza was dead, don't you," Sakura cries out.