Chapter 4: Teamwork is Key!!!

DISCLAIMER: STILL DON'T OWN NARUTO, WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER?

Just a picture of Ursa I made on a anime-face app.

LONG chapter up ahead! Took all day, my motivation was that I couldn't eat until I finished writing, which really makes me work, lolol. Enjoy!

Chapter 4: Teamwork is Key!!!
___________________________________

Ursa's POV
Waking up after a much needed sleep of three hours, I look out my bedroom window and see that it's still dark out. Rolling my eyes, I turn my body and fall to the hardwood floor of my bedroom. Huffing, I stand up and stretch my arms over my head, popping my locked joints. Dropping my arms, I slump to my lazy posture and head towards the bathroom to start my routine.

Flicking the lights to the bathroom, I instantly squint my eyes due to the harsh lights. Once my eyesight readjusted, I fully open my eyes and look into the mirror. I instantly cringe at the dark bags under my eyes.

Man, I look like a zombie from The Walking Dead.

Frowning at my face, I turn away and start the shower. Stripping myself from my clothes, I step into the cold water, making me jump. Teeth chattering, I pull through the freezing waters since it's the only thing that will fully wake me up.

Grabbing the coconut scented shampoo, I lather it into my hair and scrub my short locks. Once that's done, I rinse my hair and repeat the cycle with the same scented conditioner. Rinsing again, I lather floral scented soap on a luffa and scrub my body raw. Finishing with my shower, I rinse once more before I turn it off and step out.

Not wanting to drench the floor with water, I wrap myself in a purple towel. Securing the towel, I walk to the mirror and wipe off the condensation, looking into the mirror once again. Taking the brush from the countertop, I quickly brush my hair. With that done, I pick up my dirty clothes and walk back to my room.

Emptying my dirty laundry into the hamper, I quickly get dressed in my usual outfit. Zipping the jacket, I then wrap bandages on my right thigh and secure my kunai holster. Placing the weapon's pouch on my waist, I then kick on my black Shinobi boots. Lastly, I tie my white headband on my forehead, showing that I'm a newly dedicated Leaf Kunoichi.

Who would've thought that this would become my new life?

Now, moving on to more important things!

Running out of my bedroom, I look at the clock in the living room, next to my bookshelf, and read the time. 2:56 am. Sighing, I nod at the time and grab my keys before walking out of my apartment. Locking the door behind me, I walk down the flight of stairs and into the streets of Konoha.

"Since it's still early, I should buy more weapons," I mutter to myself.

Walking in the darkened streets, I reach into my weapon's pouch and take out a white slip of paper.

Chakra paper. Now, which element do I have?

Holding the thin paper in between my fingers, I stop in my steps and concentrate. Closing my eyes, I build up the chakra towards my fingertips. Feeling the warm sensation build up in my stomach, I wait until it reaches my fingers. That's until I hear the paper change. Opening my eyes, I stare with wide eyes.

It ripped! Burn for fire, wet for water, crinkle for lightning, dry and crumble for earth, then...I got wind! Nice!

Eager with my new discovery, I walk towards a lit weapon's shop. Reaching my destination, I walk in as the door jingles at my entrance. Looking around, I see older Shinobi scattered across the shop's area. Not wanting to disturb their business, I quietly walk around, trying to find a weapon that appeals to me.