Chapter 8: Training & Answers

Start from the beginning

"Basically, shinobi hunters specialize in tracking down and eliminating rogue ninja and obliterating their remains in order to protect the secrets of their home village from the rest of the world. Silently and without a trace. That's how ninja leave the world," Kakashi finishes making a chill run down my back.

"That sounds so cool, I mean, not the dying part, but the Shinobi Hunter role," I state trying to break the eerie silence.

Well, it works when Sasuke scoffs.

"So...Zabuza's corpse will be dismembered and destroyed?! That's so creepy," Sakura exclaims, fear lacing from deep within her emerald eyes.

"I mean, if you don't like blood and gore, then yes, it's creepy," I say with a nonchalant wave as I sit up.

What? I may be slightly sociopathic. Just slightly, I muse to myself with a smirk on my lips.

That's all Kakashi had in him before his eyes closed in exhaustion. Standing up, I excuse myself and walk out of the room. Looking around, I notice Tsunami walking down the hall.

"Excuse me, Tsunami-san, but do you know where I'm rooming," I ask in a polite manner.

Hugging the towels closer to her chest, she smiles. "Of course! Your room is down the hall and towards the right. Now if you will, excuse me," she says before continuing with her tasks.

"Thank you," I flash her a smile before following her directions.

Walking down the hall, I come upon a fork in my path. Though, heeding Tsumani's word, I turn towards the right and walk until I reach the said room.

Entering the room, I quickly walk towards my backpack and take out my change of pyjamas and a clean pair of undergarments, along with my bathroom neccessties. Discarding the fact that there's another backpack in the room, I ignore it and walk out of the room. I make my destination to the bathroom and enter, locking the door behind me.

It takes a few minutes in the steaming hot shower before I get out, wrapping my towel around me. Drying my body, I quickly change into a pair of black, capri like, sweatpants and a black tank top. Taking my purple towel, I quickly and messily dry my short, black, curly locks.

Sighing with content, I take my things and exit the steamy bathroom and I'm immediately bombarded with the chilling air. Rushing back into the room, I don't bother knocking, or whatever, and barge right in.

My mistake.

Not even five steps in, and I immediately freeze at the sight, my cheeks flushing to a hot crimson shade. Lost at the sight before me, I subconsciously drop all my things and stare, my mind turning to mush.

W-wow! W-who knew being shirtless made him even hotter?! Say something! Stop staring! Do anything, I mentally panic.

"You're hot! W-wait! No! I-I mean, I-I'm hot! No! I-I-" if it's possible, my face becomes even redder, and I become more flustered. "I-I m-mean, wow! Y-yeah, s-s-shutting up!"

To save myself from dying of embarrassment, I quickly turn around and cover my face with my hands, trying to disappear.

"Hn, who knew you where such a dork," Sasuke states with a smirk, pulling on his shirt.

Unbeknownst to Ursa, Sasuke also got flustered, even more so at the things she was saying. But mostly from her reaction, seeing her lose the composed mask that she always wears. To see her blush and show real emotion, it was something that intrigued him.

"S-shut up! I-It's not my fault that you're undeniably good looking. Wait! Ugh! I-I'll just - nevermind," I say, balling my hands into fists as my face grows even hotter.