I looked at him with a small smile of my own and placed a small kiss on his lips. His eyes traveled down my body once again, making me gasp when I felt him twitch beneath me.

"You look hot," he murmured. 

"Yeah?"

"Hell yeah," he smirked. "You never wore anything like this before," he said, playing with the strap of the negligee. "I like it."

"Only for you," was my breathless reply. His eyes darkened even more at the meaning of my words. 

My eyes widened slightly when his fingers went up to my collarbone, then to my neck, leaving a trail of fire behind. He looked like he was memorizing my reaction to him, his eyes stuck on my face as his finger lowered to the swell of my breasts. He cupped them over the thin material, running his thumb over the already hard nipples. 

"Liam..." I breathed. 

"Promise things will be different, Delilah," he said and though he was still teasing me, I noted the insecurity behind his words. "I can't do this whole 'I love you, I want to be with you but I don't' shit anymore. It's tiring, it's frustrating. And we can't just have sex anymore, Delilah. It's either we are one thousand percent on the same page or we leave things as they are, not only for Adrian's sake but for my own sanity."

"One million percent, Liam. I promise, no more back and forth but it's-" Liam interrupted me by trailing my neck again with his fingers. I shivered. "It's going to take me some time to get out of this habit," I said quietly.

"As long as I see you're actually trying," he replied. 

"I am, I will," I reassured him. "I promise, Liam."

Liam studied my face for a moment before bringing my face down to his and kissing me, this time with no reserves. A soft moan left my lips at the contact, but when his hand went down between my legs, I broke the kiss, throwing my head back while he began running his fingers over the thong. 

My fingers dug into his shoulders when he moved the piece of cloth aside, his fingers sliding inside of me without much warning. He watched me mesmerized and the rawness there brought tears to my eyes. 

"I'm sorry... I keep hurting you," I breathed. 

Liam brought his free hand to my neck, our gazes locked on each other. "It's not meant to be easy, Delilah. But that's the crazy thing about love... I trust you and believe in us even though I should probably run the other way."

I whimpered, although I wasn't if it was due to his words or the building pleasure. Reaching down between us, I found his stiff member. A sharp hiss left Liam's lips when I reached inside his boxers, holding him tight in my hand. 

Lustful and sure of what I was doing, I began sliding my hand up and down his shaft feeling how he twitched in my hold. With his hand between my legs and a nipple in his mouth, Liam and I teased each other, driving us to the edge of insanity.

"I love you," he murmured before latching into the other. I knew I was about to shatter in his arms when those words left his lips. With the perfect curling of his fingers, I moaned his name, surrendering to him and to his touch. 

I kissed him as soon as I was able to, hoping he would know exactly how I felt about him. Maybe I wasn't able to tell him all the time how I felt about him, the next best thing was to show him. "I love you too," I whispered, still holding him in my hand. I felt him smile against my lips until I squeezed, and he let out a groan. 

Not sure that I would be able to, I pulled on his boxers, making him smirk at my impatience. I removed my thong while I waited for him to do the same and when he didn't, my chest tightened.