He grinned, reached Arhit's red cheek and kissed again him on the cheek. Arhit blushed even harder but smiled sweetly at Kongpob. So, the moody and glaring Arhit was not definitely here today, Kongpob thought. He smiled broadly at Arhit too.
They finished eating and Arhit stared expectedly at Kongpob.
"Euhmm should I do anything?", asked tentatively Kongpob. Arhit rolled his eyes and asked him: "How was the food?"
Ahh the food, Kongpob thought relieved. "It was very tasty. I loved it", he said with a smile.
"Really? I woke up early in the morning to cook that for you, me a late waker in the morning", Arhit said smugly with his eyes twinkling with mischief.
"Ahh so you want some reward for the meal you have cooked for me?", Kongpob said boldly. He leaned over to kiss his mate. Kongpob's mouth was only a few millimetres to Arhit's. It was then that Arhit moved away chuckling.
Kongpob sighed and muttered: "Finally something familiar..."
The way Arhit just escaped that kiss was something that Kongpob was kind of expecting. So, he was not that bothered.
They made sweet talk lazing around on the mat. Arhit at some point fell asleep against Kongpob's shoulder. Kongpob smiled and was caressing his forehead tenderly. He was mesmerised by that Arhit. Having this kind of sweet behaviour from his mate was nice in a while.

When Arhit woke up, they went to see the sunset and Arhit saw an ice cream stall there at the park. He asked Kongpob to buy one for him. When Kongpob came back, there was a drop of the ice cream on his finger already. Seeing this, Arhit took Kongpob's hand and licked the ice cream on Kongpob's finger. Kongpob's mouth fell open, shocked with what his mate had just done. Arhit just winked at him when he looked at the poor shocked Kongpob. And then Arhit started to eat the ice cream. Watching his mate eat that ice cream was torture for him. The way Arhit was licking it and was making those sounds as he appreciated his ice cream was just too much. Kongpob groaned and said: "Stop it, P...."

Arhit looked at him with a false innocent face and said: "Stop what?" Kongpob glared at him. Arhit laughed. 

When the date was over, Arhit took Kongpob back to his dorm. Arriving at the door, he touched Kongpob's cheek and came very close to him. He then whispered: "Happy valentine day to you my dearest mate, Kong"

And then kissed Kongpob's lips. Their lips met and Kongpob tasted Arhit's sweet lips. It was a sweet kiss and soon Arhit leaned completely over Kongpob to kiss him aggressively. Kongpob was cornered to his closed door. Both were moaning and Kongpob reached to hold Arhit's neck to make the kiss deeper.

"KONGPOB!!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!", shouted Beam while banging on the door. That made Kongpob wake up in shock. He realised all that was a dream. He shook his head slowly. Meanwhile Beam continued to bang on the door. Kongpob sighed. For freaking sake, he thought. "Can I just kill him", he said rolling his eyes. He made his way to open the door, his mind full of the dream he just had. "What??", he said to Beam. 

Beam looked at him with wide eyes. "What the hell???", he exclaimed. "You were sleeping?? At this hour?? You missed a half day of classes! How long do you plan to keep this pitiful act?? This is deplorable. I mean, come on. I did tell you what happened with my mate right that famous night? He made me showered in his room, fed me and asked me politely to go to my room. I mean seriously I was in his room for the first time and he fucking asked me out. Politely!!! So, don't you think you should not be self pitying yourself any longer??"

Kongpob looked at him sceptically. "Okay okay I get it you feel hurt for the way P'Arhit talked to you. Anyone would be hurt. But that does not mean that you should stop living. You were like a corpse this three days in class. Even Prae gave up on making you cheer up. Moreover, it's Valentine Day today", consoled Beam.

"Don't even make me remember that will you!! I just had a dream on Valentine's day. It felt like I am doomed to have romantic dates with my mate in my dreams only! So, please. I don't want to feel anything about this day when my mate is not even acknowledging me!", said Kongpob desperately.