Chapter 9

***************

Hello once again! So, I tried my best for this chapter.. but it is coming a bit later than I have expected.. as some scenes were hard to write... and not as good as I wanted.... you will know which one I am referring to as you read :/

*********************  

Kongpob felt something tickling him on his ear. He bat it away in his sleep. Once again, he felt something tickling his ear. Now, he frowned. That bloody mosquito, he thought. He bat it even harder and rolled over to sleep on his stomach. Now, he felt it scroll up his arm and tickled him again. Exasperated, he took his pillow and started to bat the damn mosquito with it. 

"Die you shit, die!!", he cried out menacingly. He heard laughter and he thought, I am going crazy I can hear the mosquito laughing. He looked around and saw his mate holding his stomach laughing very hard. He even had tears in his eyes. He pointed at Kongpob and laughed even harder. Kongpob frowned at him and said: "What are you doing in my room?"

Arhit still hiccupping with laughter, said: "We are supposed to meet today Kong. How come you are still sleeping? You usually wake up so early"
Kongpob rubbed his eyes and said: "We are supposed to meet??"
He was very shocked right now. His mate who always tried to avoid came to look for him for a date. A date!!
Arhit rolled his eyes at him and ordered him to go to take his shower. "Hurry up. We are going to be late."
"Late for what?", Kongpob asked.
Kongpob was really confused. What was going here right now?
Arhit was dragging him out of bed, took him to the bathroom and closed the door. "Just hurry, Kong!!", he exclaimed.
When Kongpob got out of the bathroom, he found Arhit waiting for him on the bed wearing his Avenger hoodie. "You don't mind that I am wearing it? Its kinda cool", he asked Kongpob.
The latter was so bewildered at the moment that he just nodded to his mate. Arhit smiled at him, his dimple making his appearance. Kongpob wanted to pinch his cheeks.
And he got the opportunity to do so when Arhit came forward to stand in front of him. Arhit made him sit on the bed and took a towel to dry Kongpob's hair gently. Kongpob was feeling very relaxed and he leaned his head on Arhit. At some point, he placed his arms around Arhit's waist and murmured: "I missed you.."

Arhit styled his hair and kissed him on his forehead, smiled at him and said: "Me too."

He then placed a black earring in Kongpob's ear, removed Kongpob's hands from his cheeks and said with a smug smile: "Now you look sexier. We can go now. I am gonna show off to everyone that you are mine."

He grabbed Kongpob's arm and dragged him away from the room. He took a big picnic basket and then took his mate to their destination.
It was at love at sight for Kongpob. Arhit had taken him to a garden. A garden with a huge blossoming cherry. Arriving under the tree, they together laid down a picnic mat. Arhit then opened the basket and started to remove food out of it. He then asked Kongpob if he was hungry. When the latter nodded, he placed a plate full of food in Kongpob's hand. The food was looking very yummy. Kongpob started eating as he woke up late and had not had breakfast. Moreover, eating with his mate was a sight not to miss. More precisely, watching his mate eating was a sight to behold.
He was stuffing himself and Kongpob could see food on his chin. He gestured to his mate about the food on his chin. Arhit smirked and leaned to Kongpob as if asking Kongpob to remove the piece of food from his face.

Who is that guy, Kongpob thought. He was definitely not the Arhit he knew. Kongpob then reached to remove the food from Arhit's face tentatively. As soon as he touched Arhit's cheek, Arhit leaned in his hand. Rubbing his face like a cat to Kongpob's hand. Encouraged, Kongpob leaned even closer to his mate. He removed the piece of food with his lips and kissed his mate's chin. His mate's face felt soft and his skin was soon becoming red as he blushed. Kongpob was a bit relieved as this blush was something he was used to see on Arhit's face.