Chapter 3

First of all, thank you for that 1k!! I was so happy to see that 😍😍😍
That was something that seriously motivated me to write this chapter 😁
So, let's follow these two's journey together 💖

****

"Are you kidding me destiny? Does he have to be so cute AND hot? How am I supposed to control myself?", Kongpob said to the skies. Arhit was in front of him in his hazer shirt all red due to the sun. At some point, Arhit was throwing water on his face and neck. Seeing the water glistening on his mate's red neck was causing Kongpob to have wild fantasies. He was imagining himself licking that neck and sucking that tender flesh. 
Meanwhile, Arhit was squirming uncomfortably. He could feel an intense stare on him and knew that it was Kongpob that was staring at him like that. Hence it was not just the sun that was making him hot and red. That hot stare of his mate was also making him blush like no tomorrow. Why is he staring at me, he thought. How was he supposed to concentrate on his work now? He tentatively raised his eyes and looked for Kongpob.

When he finally saw him, the latter was indeed looking at him with his eyes half open full of desire. Oh my god, Arhit was rooted to the spot with the intensity of that stare. Involuntarily, Arhit locked his eyes to Kongpob. They were now in their world. Even with the blaring sunlight, he shivered. Why you ask? He could feel his mate featherlike touch on his neck even with this distance between them. He started to pant.

Kongpob clenched his fists smelling his mate's arousal. Fuck, what am I doing, he shakily thought. I was supposed to win his heart first. He then slightly shook his head and moved away from that delicious but currently inaccessible temptation in front of him with very much difficulty.
When Kongpob broke their staring contest that they were having, Arhit could slowly breathe again. How was he supposed to survive this one last year before his graduation with his mate being that near? The erotic dream of this morning and now this. And yes, I had another dream AGAIN about Kongpob today, he thought. I must resist, he tried to convince himself but this was not an easy task at all.

He was deep in those thoughts when his friend Knott shook him and said: "Arhit!!!! You ass!! Do you know how many times have i called you out?"

Bright: "Duh Knott. Please understand. He was lost in thought about his favorite junior." He then mimicked Arhit: "Kongpob. 0062." , making all his friends laugh except Arhit. The latter was glaring at him. Prem, still laughing, slapped Bright's back and said: "You are going to get yourself killed one day."

Either way, Arhit's friends had noticed the special attention that he reserved for Kongpob. But knowing Arhit's nature, they would not ask him about it, not now that is. They made their way to class.

In the evening, during the gathering, Kongpob was again punished and even forced to get out of the hall. Why? He wanted to help his second year seniors in singing the engineering anthem. He finally got his way when his friends in his class supported him but he was thrown out of the hall regardless. At the end of the gathering, Arhit was walking out of the hall with his friends when he realised that Kongpob was sitting on the steps in front of the hall. He moved towards him and asked him: "What are you doing here?"

Kongpob: "I am waiting for my friends."

Arhit then explained to him the reason why he was asked to get out of the room. He was not supposed to act like a hero in every gathering. Kongpob, however mischieviously said: "I do not think you punished me only for that reason."

"May I?", he then asked to the other seniors. P'Knott who was slowly guessing everything nodded. Kongpob took Arhit's arm and took him away from others. Arhit was weakly protesting but he was also curious about what the junior was going to do, so he let himself be taken away.
Finding an empty room was not difficult as all classes were finished. Kongpob took Arhit inside and closed the door behind himself. When he turned to face Arhit, the latter had widened eyes and was backing away from Kongpob. He whispered in an angry voice: "W-what are you doing?"