While We Wait

Romeo's POV

When the creepy doctor asked us to leave, all of us just stood awkwardly outside the infirmary. The others decided to leave and rest up while none of us said anything on the way to the auditorium. Okay... Awkward...

Okay this is getting on my nerve! I can understand if bastard Gil is quiet but when Nana and Ciel are quiet it just doesn't feel right, ya know! I decided to end the awkward silence.

Romeo: Cmon guys! Why are you'll letting out this negative and moody vibe?

Okay probably shouldn't have said that. The moment I spit out those words, Gil grabbed the collar of my jacket and slammed me to the nearest wall.

Romeo: What the! Gil!

Gilbert: Our captain almost died! The damn Grimm disappeared without a trace! What more reasons do you want?! 

Gil was about to give me punch when Ciel suddenly stepped in grabbed his forearm. Gil just sighed and dropped me. 

Romeo: The hell's your problem man?

Gilbert: Can't you read the damn situation!? Cap is in the infirmary! And your still making jokes!? Grow up!

Okay that's it! Punching me was one thing but this has gone to far!

Romeo: Oh like your one to talk! I bet you still haven't still move on with Akina!

Gilbert: You bastard! She has nothing-!

Romeo: Of course she has to do something with this you dick! And the clear damn proof is what you said in the forest to Y/N!

Gilbert then got closer and was about to thump me when again Ciel walked between us.

Ciel: Enough. I'm too tired right now.

Gilbert: Get out of the way Ciel!

Ciel: Why should I? So you could punch Romeo when he stated facts? His right about that Gil and you know it.

Gilbert: The captain was being a damn coward at that-!!

Slap!

At that moment I saw something I thought that will never happen! Ciel just slapped Gil! I went beside Nana who was just staring at the scene as if she also wanted to join.

Ciel: Watch your mouth! How dare you say that your captain is a coward! Have you forgotten?! Without Y/N, you would still be living as a slave for mining! Without Y/N, you wouldn't have been in the Blood Unit! Without Y/N, you wouldn't have forgiven yourself about killing Kate! He was there with you! By your side all the time! Sacrificing himself not only just for you! But for us too! And you call him a coward!? Who's the real coward now?!

Nana: PLEASE STOP!!!

Ohhhh shiiiiii... I decided to step backwards just in case things get bad.

Nana: Stop fighting! Please! How could you fight against one another?

Ciel: This ungrateful man should learn a lesson whenever he feels like running his mouth about captain!

Nana: I understand! But still, will Y/N be happy with this?! No of course not! Don't you remember? He made us swear that whatever happens to us, we stick together no matter what! SO JUST STOP IT!!

I decided that I also can't just sit back if I'm truly a member of the Blood unit. I went to three of them and surprised them all by jumping on all of them and ughhhh give them hugs.

Romeo: You guys seriously owe me. Listen. Remember what we said to Y/N before we left the White Fang? " Wherever he goes, we will follow" So basically we're family kay? So just.. lets make up.