Style fluff

I stand in my room, only light by a lamp on my nightstand, in my boxers after I took a warm shower. It's already dark outside, so it's very nice and cozy in my room.

I look at myself in the mirror. It's relatively large, so I can see my whole body, except my feet.

I look at my legs, thin and long, they don't really look like they can carrying the weight of my body. But they do, without a problem.

I look closer, seeing my lower leg, it bulges outside a little before going back in and getting thinner to the ankle.

I look up, seeing my thighs, they go straight on the inside, but go a little round on the outside, connecting with my knees.
In general they are too skinny, I don't like them.

I look at my hips, they are not really thick, rather bony, though curvy at the same time, connecting with my legs, my abdomen. It looks very feminin, I hate that, I'm a boy, so why don't I have masculine hips?

I look at my upper body, at my stomach, it looks empty, even if I can't see what is inside, it looks like I don't eat, even if I do.
I can't see any signs of muscles, it's just a flat belly. It looks lean.

I look at my chest, it's small, looks like it could easily fall apart, but it's a little bit larger than my stomach. Still Looks weak.

I look at my shoulders, they aren't wide, they are narrow, going up a little to my neck and at the end they fall to my arms.

I look at my arms, I could say they are slender. Long and weak.

I look at my upper arms, my biceps bulges a little to the outside, the rest goes rather straight to my elbows.

I look at my lower arms, from the elbow on, it curves a little outside and gets thinner to the hands.

I look at my hands, they are pretty small, like the rest of my body, my fingers long and and skinny. Looking scary, when I think of it.

I look at my neck, it's not too long or short, it's attached to my head and shoulders. My adamsapple in the front is not very prominent, but it stands out enough for people to notice.

I look at my head.
My head is round, not really bony more chubby, not like the rest of my body.

I look closer at my lips, they are full and red, the upper lip thinner than the bottom one, they are dry and broken.

I look at my nose, it's a small round nose. Freckles scattered around and on top of it.

I look at my eyes, they are big and round, eyelashes long. Emerald green, but they look dull and red, from lack of sleep, I think.

I look at my hair, still a little wet from the shower, it's short, longer for a boy, curly and fuzzy. Annoying to comb or style properly. Scarlet colored.

Finally I look at my skin, it's very light, a little bit reddish from the warm shower, its soft.

I hear a knock, and a door opening.
I look blankly at the person coming in, it is Stan, my boyfriend, my super-best-friend.
I don't see why such a beautiful and nice persone likes me. I mean I'm ugly, I'm weak, I'm emotional, an asshole.

He could have chosen someone better, everyone is after him, but he chose me.

"Hey...", he almost whispers, to scared to break the cozy silence, "hey...", I mumble, my gaze back to the mirror. "What are you doing?", Stan asks placing his bag on the floor and walking towards me.

"Stan? Can I ask you, why...", I take a deep breath, still looking into the mirror, "...why you like someone like me? I- I mean, I'm -I'm so hideous... Ugly-", Stan hugs me from the back, resting his chin on my shoulder and looking at me trough the mirror. I shiver at the cold touch, his arms and hands around my waist, his body leaning against mine.

"Hey, don't say something like this.
I like- I, I love you, because you look beautiful and you are such a nice personen." He says, with a low comforting voice, his eyes closed now.

I lean my head against his, sighing a little, disagreeing, but I wait till he says something, knowing he gathers what to say next. A few minutes, just standing there, rocking a little from side to side, enjoying the others warmth, he opens his eyes again, shifting so I would take my head from his.

Stan roams his, now warmer hands, slowly across my belly and sites, "You are beautiful... You have gorgeous eyes, I could get lost in them, whenever I see them. Your nose is cute and I love your freckles, they make you unique." He says, his voice soothing.

I relax under his hands, closing my eyes, concentrating on his touch and voice. His hand slowly slides across my tummy, to my chest, then strokes my cheek with his fingers and then laying it on my hair. His fingers bury into the fuzzy mess, stroking it lightly. His other hand on my site caressing up and down.

I hum a little, laying into the touch.

"Your hair...", he sighs happy, "It is the softest thing, I always want to touch it when I can." He giggles a little.

I smile, leaning my head back, so it lies on his shoulder, opening my eyes.

Stand looks at me, smiling a warm smile.
I look at his lips, his are not as full as mine, but I love them. Then I look in his eyes. He has beautiful blue eyes, that show so much love. We get lost in each others eyes, looking at the gorgeous color plays in them, loving the pattern of them.

Stan then, after a while just looking at each other, moves so he hugs me from the front, arms again around my waist, still looking in my eyes. I lay my hand on his shoulder, still looking in that magic in his eyes.

He closes the gap between us, locking our lips together. We both close our eyes. The kiss is sweet, it's full of love. We part and he says: "Your lips are dry and cracked, but I love them, they are full and taste so sweet" he pecked me quick and I shove my head in the crack of his neck, shoving him a little so we stumble back a step. We giggle a little about that but smile afterwards.

I take a deep breath to smell Stan, he smells like soap and... Stan. I love it, I would just need a shirt with his smell to calm me down.

He caresses my back up and down, eventual drawing little sweet things on it, like a heart or a 'I love you'.

"You are perfect, even if you need to get some weight, I will help you with that."
I hum agreeing and whisper a small thank you.

We just stand there hugging, loving the comfortable quiet.

Eventually we slowly unclasp.
"Do you wanna cuddle some more in bed?", I ask whispering a little.
"Sure, just let me take off my clothes, yes?"

I start going to my bed, lying down, taking the covers over my body, watching Stan strip to his boxers. We always just sleep like this together, just so we can feel each other.

He climbs under the covers and opens his arms, so I can snuggle up to him. He has one arm at my head, caressing my hair, the other arm lies around my waist. Our legs are intervened and one arm from me is around Stan's chest, the other resting against it. We both close our eyes.

Suddenly his hands slide down to my ass and he squeezes it. "Hey!" I squeak startled shoving my head in his neck, out of embarrassment. "I forgot to say that I love you, Kyle and your nice ass too" He whispers, with a smirk on his lips.
"Oh god, I love you too, dumb ass" I say, still little startled.

And after that we calmed down again and slept peaceful.

A/N
So this is a tiny cute style fluff :3
But its a 'I'm bored at 23:00 and - wait omg its already 03:00 I need to sleep' one shot xD so sorry for every mistake and yeah I'm not really good in English too so I'm sorry xD