Chapter 18

Time. It flies sometimes and other times looks like it's frozen. She has experienced pain, lose and so many more feelings. She wished she could travel back in time. That was impossible, even for her. Lucifer was still a child. He told her that he was only a teenager when he was kicked out from heaven. Hell was a place where time was no existent, it was stopped and the same events were repeating. There was no change, no improvement, nothing. Lucifer was so bored down there. He wanted to live and he was able to do whatever he wanted here.

Most of the time Diana was babysitting him. He even had to go to school. Devil had to go to school. Who could believe that and consider him still sane? He didn't know anything at all about this world and the ways of living here. He thought he owned everything and money were not important for him. He would end up in jail if she wasn't there with him. Of course he needed a new name. Alfonso was a good name for him. He didn't like it though but he had to accept his new name.

Soon he seemed more normal than many kids of his age. Deep inside he kept something sinister, spmething that you or anyone wouldn't like to know or discover. Some say that old habbits, good or bad is difficult or impossible to just disappear. They stay sleeping in the back of your mind and someday they appear again strogger than ever before. That was excactly the case with Alfonso. He was a punisher, a killer and a murderer. He needed to punish, pain and dispair were his oxygen. Diana didn't realize it from the beginning. Alfonso was careful , too careful actually, so Diana didn't understand or got suspicious.

She had to clean the basement. His blood was still there as she hadn't manage to remove it from the floor. The door of the basement was locked so she had to break it. A strange smell reached her nostrils. She wanted to throw up, but she had to go inside. What she saw was beyond her craziest imagination. Bodies everywhere. Some bodies were crossified over were missing heads, legs or other organs. The floor was turned red so there was no need to clean it anymore. The scary thing wasn't that though. Every body there was moving, noone was really dead. Even the ones without head seemed alive and read to leave the room if she unchained them. When the bodies realized Diana's presence they started talking, or at least they tried to talk. The only thing she could listen was screams of pain who asked for mercy. They didn't want to continue their lifes, they needed to get free and they only way for that to be accomplised was to be killed. Devil wanted them alive in order to torture them. She didn't know if she could overpwer Devil and set them free from their burdens but at least she had to try.

She was so stupid indeed. First of all she "gave birth" to the Devil himself. Or to be more accurate she gave him access to Earth and a human body. Secondly she knew that he killed Ionas and he could killed again, as he did. And thirdly, she had underestimated him. He looked insosent and good but he was more dangerous and angry than ever. He needed revenge for al the centuries that he was at hell. So foolish of her that she thought he had changed and the lose of Ionas was only a nessecarity. Now it was her turn to make things right. She killed every single one who was at her basement and then she burned the bodies. Again she couldn't resist the temptation to eat human flesh. She ate as much as she could and after that she disposed the rest bodies. This time she wanted to experience how is it to eat someone who is still breathing. She ate one body that had it's head missing. She could sense the eyes from the head looking at her wide open and filled with terror. This terror gave her more power and will to continue her doing. Diana could understand Lucifer now, but she couldn't become like him. At least not yet.

-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Alfonso was back from school and was screaming at her from the door of the basement.

-I did what I had to do.

-Do you believe that you are bettter than me? Look at your eyes. You are worse than me. At least I know and i accept that I am a monster.

-I am a monster too, but I can't accept myself when I don't know what I really am.

-Do you want to learn the truth?

-Yes.

-Even if there is a possibility not to be able to bear the burden of knowing?

-Just tell me.

-Your true self is the demon lord Soneillon.

-What does this mean?

- Well first of all, infernal spirits are often classified by domain, meaning their attribution to a specified sphere of activity or knowledge. Oftentimes this means a specific moral sin or questionable behavior to which some people are prone. They may even be attributed to the methods they cause trouble to humans by the use of certain misfortunes, maladies, or addictions. In general, the domain of a demon is reflected on whatever authority they hold in their interaction with mankind. This idea holds a similar connotation to the gods of classical mythology as each have their own tasks and abilities according to their authority and each interact with mankind in their own unique way.

Soneillon, called the Youthful Crone, dwells on the layer Spirac, in the unwholesome depths of a mountain pool near the center of the layer; this pool rejuvenates years from a body each time a mortal bathes in the pool, but those who reach the pool must sacrifice a portion of their free will to Soneillon.Her work is to tempt men to hate and she is opposed by St. Stephen. In this life you make humans hate their own self. You make them feel that they are not better than food. That they are edible and weak. But you haven't fully awakened yet. You are the fourth princess of the first hierarchy of Demons and you don't even know the limits of your powers.

-Am I that powerful?

-You are. The thing is are you ready to accept your fate?

-Now I am...