Chapter 4

She was fine now, as fine as she could be. He was taking care of her. She had her own room now, but he didn't l leave her goto her place. She had a feeling that he was starting to have feelings for her. And that was the worst case scenario. She could be wrong about that though, the doctors wouldn't let her stay alone. She hated hospitals, so she followed him.

They were barely talking to each other. There was nothing left to say. He didn't want to take revenge on her now and she didn't have anything to say to him. She wanted to tell him that she knew how is it to lose a beloved person but she couldn't do that. She had some secrets and there was a reason that they were secrets.

-Do you enjoy your breakfast Diana?

-Sorry, what?

-What were you thinking about?

-Nothing important.

-Well?

-Oh the breakfast is very tasty.

-I don't think you like eggs that much.

-I was hungry.

-Would you like to go out for a walk at the park?

-Hmm yes, that would be a good idea.

-Okay, we will go there, when we both finish our breakfast.

There was no one at the park, except them. It looked like a romantic date, but it was a simple walk, nothing more nothing less. And then they saw her. To be more accurate they saw it. It was a dead body of a young girl. The face of the girl looked so familiar and that was too strange. Diana didn't know many girls. That face reminded her the face of her daughter. Such a 
coincidence.
She screamed till she lost consciousness.
When she woke up she was at the bed. It was already evening and she had only eaten breakfast. She wasn't hungry though. He was at the living room reading a book. He was so calm like nothing happened.
Was it possible to dreamed all that?
She went closer to him but when he looked at her, his face was changed.
Instead of eyes he had black gabs and instead of mouth he had a pair of teeth full of blood.
Then she woke up. She was so scared and alone in the darkness. Again. She screamed again but no one was there to hear her screams.
She went out at the street wearing only a t-shirt and pants. She walked till she couldn't move any farther. She was at the middle of the road, and she could not breathe. She closed her eyes, so she didn't see the track that was coming towards her.
She was so close to death but it wasn't the time to leave this world.
She went to the pavement and sat down. She could only wait till someone would find her and take her to the police station. It was so cold that she was already freezing. She stayed there almost all night. He appeared and he seemed like an angel who came to save her. Once again she was at his hug.
-Don't leave me again...