Chapter 20

She felt terrible. Her chest was hurting her, but not for a physical cause. For the first time in her whole life she felt alone and scared.People usually think that terror is relevant with scary monsters, big spiders, aliens that eat humans e.t.c. That's partly true. There is another kind of terror, more scary and dark. The terror that comes from humans like me and you. People who look like angels but hide a demon inside. She needed a friend, someone who she could trust and share her thoughts with. Diana was listening to music while she was smoking. The smoked had filled the small room.She was still unemployed and that was terrifying too.

"... Don't cry and don't be sad that the night is coming
we lived a poor life
the rain doesn't affect us
we live all alone

Our houses are low
like alone souldiers
our summers short
and huge winters

Don't cry and don't be afraid of the dark
we were poor
so the world's pain don't have effect on us
someday we will have a Sunday

We live in small and dark rooms
like lonely trees
our happiness is inexistent
our sorrow endless

There is no reason to cry
there is no reason to be weak
just live on
just continue breathing... "

She couldn't listen more to this song, she was almost crying. Diana hated to feel weakness. Lies. Not even a small truth, everywhere were lies. Alfonso was the beginning of all evil. Her life had become worse since he appeared in her life. She hated him with all her existence.
Diana had come back to the house one day, she was searching for a job the whole day, just to see many people fucking each other on her coach. Girls wearing strap ons and boys getting butfucked. Loud music was covering their moans. She couldn't stand it so she left the house. For three days she was sleeping on a bench at the park.
She wanted to kill them all instantly, but that was what he wanted. He wanted to make her do things, terrible things to others and to herself too. She started cutting herself again. The cuts weren't visible any more.
They were eating breakfast together.
-You are too quiet recently.
-So what?
-I need your opinion on something.
-On what?
-What is your opinion about sex?
-Sorry what?
He came closer to her. His face was too close to hers.
-Stay away from me.
-I can fulfill any of your fantasies. You have fantasies right?
-What are you talking about?
-You know what I mean... Sexual fantasies.
-I don't have any.
-Are you forgetting who are you talking to? I can spot lies from far away.
-Just let it go.
-I will. After I fuck you.
-No.
He grabbed her and putted her on the table. He moved fast, too fast for her to react. His penus entered her forcefully. Diana screamed but he didn't stop. She was literally screwed. Blood came from her lower part and he enjoyed that.
When he finished, she wasn't able to move. She had sex with the devil and she liked that more than she would ever admit...