Chapter 22

She felt lost. Diana didn't know what to believe in, anymore. She was standing in front of a grave and she couldn't take her eyes away from the name that was written  golden letters. It was just not possible. There was no case to be truth that this particular person was dead. She was sure about it or wanted to be sure. If she was sure for something in this crazy world was that she was sure about herself. She was self conscious and believed strongly to herself and her abilities. Right now she couldn't believe at anything at all. There was nothing left that she could count on. And she couldn't even say that she was alone in heaven. She was at hell, at the lowest part of hell to be more accurate. She had just got back her vision but she wished she was blind for ever. Sometimes we choose not to see something that is painful for us, than to face the unbearable reality.
Suddenly she realized something very important. If she was a ghost that meant that she could travel around the world for free. Noone would notice her. She was invisible, unseen for the rest of the population. She had no need for money and she had no limitations. She was finally free and imprisoned at the same time. She had to stay on earth for the whole eternity, alone and forgotten. She wasn't entirely sure if she was able to make her existence noticeable at will, it was something she had to try out as soon as possible.
She needed to travel far away from the city she was currently living. Diana thought that was a good idea to travel around Europe as a beginning.
She went back home and made her luggage. She was aware that it wasn't necessary but it was difficult for her to break her old habits just like that. She was a tourist and she would act like one. Soon she was at the airport waiting for the next flight. The surrounding was really clean and full of happy faces that waited for their departure. Diana ordered  coffee and started drinking it slowly, enjoying every sip. It was the best beverage of her life, or to be more accurate, the best beverage of her afterlife. A ghost between strangers who couldn't see anything over their nose.
Diana decided to give a look at the stores. There where many stores with a huge quantity of products at good price. She looked at her new bag and continued walking wearing her bag proudly. Her flight was good but lasted many hours. Time wasn't affecting her anymore. When the fresh air met her face she felt more free than ever before. A new world was in front of her, offering to her thousands of possibilities for exploring. She hadn't booked any hotel so she had no idea where she would stay. A hostel was a good idea. She entered to a taxi ready for this adventure.
-To the closest hostel please...