Chapter Three - The Poker Game

"Trust is a dangerous game."
- Unknown

"Neinte! Luca sat at his desk in his Casino, Nic sat opposite as watched Luca, Luca threw the brown manila file on his desk

"Neinte! Luca sat at his desk in his Casino, Nic sat opposite as watched Luca, Luca threw the brown manila file on his desk. "How can you have found no information on her?" He cried out before he lit a cigar and took a long drag.

(Nothing!)

Luca was pissed he had tasked his cousin and his second in command, Nic, to find out any information regarding her, yet he came back with nothing.

"Her passport is a fake," Nic explained, this made Luca very wary. "I asked around about her, Siobhan brought her from Paris, nobody knows anything about her." Nic felt uneasy as he knew what this could possibly mean.

"Fake passport, she could be undercover?" Luca felt a little sick as he thought of her being an undercover cop, he stubbed out his cigar and grabbed his jacket and put it on.

"Where are you going?" Nic asked as Luca passed him, Nic sighed as he followed Luca down the staircase to the car park where Ric was standing by a car.

"Siobhan's, she must know who the hell she is." Luca shouted as he threw himself into the back passenger of the SUV and Ric jumped in the driver seat and drove Luca to the Dublin club.

The Dublin was the legitimate club above the Venetian Lounge and where his godmother would be.

"Hello, Luca." Siobhan didn't even look up as she heard her godson enter the office.

"Hayley Tate?" Siobhan put her pen down and looked at Luca as he said Hayley's name.

"What about her Luca?" She asked him as she watched as he undid his suit jacket button and sat on the chair opposite her.

"Where did you find her?" He asked, his tone was sharp and he hated wasting time.

"Why do you care, Luca?" She pressed. His face went cold as he looked at his godmother, a woman he had the utmost respect for, she helped raise him when he lost his mother and his father was too busy being the boss.

"She has a fake ID, that makes me and my family nervous." He murmured, Siobhan shook her head allowing her auburn coloured bobbed hair to move.

"Yes, she has a fake passport, fake visa I know this because I gave them to her," Luca couldn't believe what she was telling him. "Her real name will only lead those that want to find her straight to her." Siobhan sighed.

"Who wants her?" He demanded.

Siobhan was not one of his men he could order around, but in his mind, everybody was under his thumb. Siobhan shook her head lightly, and Luca's face hardened.

"My aim is to protect Hayley, she is under my protection," Luca sighed. "You know what that means Luca Marcello, she is under the family's protection." She reminded him of his vow to protect Siobhan and the club, this included Hayley.