Chapter Two - Hawk Eyes & Bad guys

"She wasn't looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword."

-Atticus.

Hayley never forgot being forced against the wall, she never forgot his chocolate colour eyes, and she never forgot his threatening tone

Hayley never forgot being forced against the wall, she never forgot his chocolate colour eyes, and she never forgot his threatening tone. Even more than twenty-four hours later she hadn't forgotten.

The dress Ava had picked for her was a low cut black dress with tie fastened halter neck, it was flowing and came a few inches above her knees. She wore a lot more makeup than normal-thanks to Ava- and she wore her hair in bouncy curls.

Hayley had to admit to herself she was nervous, she hadn't been out drinking for a long time, she always feared someone from her past would find her. She put the chain link handle of her little clutch over her shoulder and prepared herself for her night out.

Ava looked gorgeous in a bright red tight strapless number, she wore heels that made her taller than most men. Ben looked great in a plain white shirt and some dress trousers, the trio were ready and Ava led the way to a place she knew she would be able to skip the entry queues.

"Vivace." Was a club that had a strict dress code and had a queue round the door, Ava walked casually up to the bouncers and we were allowed past. It was similar to the Venetian, it had booths, a stage and a dancefloor but it was purple and black as to the Venetian which was red and gold. Ben made his way to the bar and grabbed a tray of shots.

"Ladies." He said as the three of them walked to a tall circle table and stood around it as Ben put down the tray of shots, they each took a shot glass, and knocked back the strong liquid, they all pulled faces and made a gagging noise as the burning clear liquid hit their throats, but it made them all laugh at each other's reaction.

" He said as the three of them walked to a tall circle table and stood around it as Ben put down the tray of shots, they each took a shot glass, and knocked back the strong liquid, they all pulled faces and made a gagging noise as the burning clea...

"Nic." Frankie called for his friend who was sitting in the velvet deep purple booth, Nic looked at Frankie who was standing looking over the black metal railings that looked over the entire club. Nic stood up excusing himself from the conversation that was taking place with Luca and his good for nothing brother Marco.