Robert Alexander III (Moose)-#1

So, Step Up is life and for all those who don't know what it is should watch it (all movies). Moose is evidently my favourite character. I mean, who doesn't love skinny little kids with incredible humour, luscious curls and dancing skills to make any man/women swoon? I know I do.

Anyways, this is kind of based in the Step Up All In. Enjoy! And it's mostly fluff! So enjoy my beautiful people!! (Oh and if you wanna know who Moose is, he's played by the very gorgeous Adam G Sevani)

~~~

LMNTRIX had arrived in Vegas, and was currently getting settled into their fancy hotel room. Moose and Aria claimed one of the three seater couches as their own, both giddy by the chance they had all been given, but also exhausted as the excitement drained their energy. Within the hour, everyone had settled into their own rooms and Moose and Aria were sound asleep on the small couch together.

Aria had her face snuggled into his chest, while Moose wrapped his arms protectively around her. The two love bugs looked so peaceful, everyone who passed them was very careful to remain quiet.

Later on in the night, Andie and Sean sat across from each other on the other two couches in the main room, just getting to know each other.

"So, what's the whole story behind these two? I only met her briefly a few years back. And Moose doesn't really talk about his private life much." Sean asked Andie.

"Well, before they started dating, they were best friends. Like, their mums were friends and they grew up in the same neighbourhood kind of best friends. They're essentially inseparable. The kind of friendship where they've been through hell together and walked out. When they were in high school they got separated, Aria went to a Dance and Musical academy and Moose went to the Dance academy on the other side of the city. They didn't see each other much but tried to meet up as often as possible." She paused, waiting for Sean to ask a question or nod her on.

"When you say they've been through hell, that's a metaphor. They worst the have experienced is maybe a bad breakup, or had a relative die. Right?" Sean asked again leaning foreword, waiting intently for Andie's answer.

"Sort of. Yeah, they were there for each other when they broke up with other people, Aria defended Moose from the bullies in elementary. Moose was there all throughout Aria's rehab."

"Rehab?"

"About four years ago, Aria was in a really bad car accident with her ex." Andie started, "he ran a red light and they got T-boned on the passenger side. He got arrested for endangerment of human life and running the light, and Aria spent three days in a medically induced coma. I'm pretty sure Moose was at the hospital before her parents were. I've never seen him like that before, he didn't smile, no laughs or jokes and didn't dance. But when she woke up, he was the happiest person alive, even Mr. and Mrs. Brunner said so." Andie paused again, before carrying on with the story, "Aria was in rehab for close to two years, she had serious muscle and tissue damage in her right side, all from her shoulders down into her lower back and upper leg. But Moose was there for the whole thing. They were made for each other."

Letting out a low whistle, Sean thought about the whole story Andie had just told him. "No kidding. Hopefully they stay together."

"Well that's the plan. Now that you know our life stories, you wanna let us go back to sleep?" A sleepy and gruff voice interrupted them. Aria let out a muffled giggle as Sean and Andie gave them quiet whispering apologies  and went upstairs to their  rooms. Letting out a content sigh, Moose started falling back asleep.

"Hey Aria?" He whispered. Getting a hum of acknowledgment in return from the girl. "I love you. Forever and always."

A tired smile filled the girls face as she whispered back; "I love you too  Moose. Forever and always."

Ahhhhh. I love it so much. So, yeah I'm finally updating again. I have like, twenty drafts but none of them are close to being published but I'm still trying to push some writing out of me.

I hope you guys enjoy this! If you guys have any requests I'm open to anything essentially! (No smut) enjoy my beautiful people!