Camp Half-Blood #1

This is an imagine I just got while reading the "Trials of Apollo" where you're just a camper at CHB but you go missing during the trials and by the end (I know I know that hasn't happened yet, just pretend) you still haven't been found, by the way you went missing and everyone is looking for you.

Percy POV
The search for Emberly wasn't going well. After Apollo had regained his godly status, everyone was found, Kayla, Austin, Miranda. Fortunately Annabeth and I were on our spring break so we could indulge ourselves in yet another quest for missing half-bloods. After doing this for about seven years, you get used to the feeling of eminent danger. Annabeth and I thrashed through the woods, one of the four pairs sent in for any sign of Emberly.

"Percy? What if we don't find her? I mean, looking at it from the logical point of view, everyone else was found before the fall of the Triumvirate. Now that they are gone, we honestly have no clue where she could be." I sighed in response, this was the exact same thing I had been fearing.

"Yeah, I get that. Just make sure Will doesn't hear that. He might break each and everyone of your bones while naming them." I attempted a joke. I laced my fingers through hers;

"I think you'd have problems with that Seaweedbrain."

"You can bet that Wise girl."

Will Solace POV

Nico stalked in the darkness behind me as I interrogated a member of the Triumvirate Holdings.

"Emberly Solace. Five foot, three and a half inches. Her hair is golden blonde with dark streaks. Her eyes are a pacific ice blue and a light dusting of freckles cover her nose. Ring a bell?" I snarled.

"I dunno man. We had two blonde chicks and one blond dude, I dunno where she wen'" he drawled on lazily. Nico drew his Stygian Iron blade, the sharp metal's glow slightly outlined his frame in the darkness of the abandoned workshop.

"But you know where everyone was kept do you not?" I pressed.

"You got something you gunna trade for info man? I ain't gonna give you nothin unless it's a fair trade." I instantly slammed him back into the workshop wall, and was on his throat in a matter of seconds.

"How about your life? I am a doctor. I will cut you open right here and show you your own anatomy, even give you a field trip before torturing you in the most ruthless of ways. Now WHERE IS MY SISTER!" I yelled at him.

"Will.." I heard Nico mutter by my side.

"Okay! Okay! There was a big warehouse like place, somehow they hid it in the labyrinth. The entrance is down in the basement of this workshop." The captive stumbled over his words.

"Fantastic. Thank you." I told him before pulling my small dagger sharply across his throat. I managed to regain my-self, and started around the warehouse, looking for something, anything to take me to the basement. Nico had just broken out of his shock and ran after me. He grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"Will.. You, I. You gotta stop for a minute now. Even you and I need rest every once in a while. You've been going nonstop for almost eighteen hours now." He tried reasoning with me.

"Nico. I am this close to finding Emberly. I can't just put her on hold while I go take a nap.-"

"Will-"

"No Nico. She's my sister. And not just related to me because of my father. She's my actual sister. And, and they've hid her somewhere. Nico... they have my sister." My strong facade started to break. I slumped to the floor, the weight of the whole situation finally crashing down on me. Nico sat beside me and I cried into his shoulder. He just wrapped his arms around me, listening to my incoherent mumbling in-between my sobs. Once I finally calmed down, Nico was finally able to get a word in.

"Will, I understand she's your sister. We are doing everything in our power to find her, but you're no good to her half alive. We both need to eat, rest and when once we are, we can pick up the search." It was rare moments when Nico showed his inner innocent cinnamon roll, and this was one of them, and I know he was right.

"Alright, you're right. Thank you. Um, about the man... I" I trailed off, not knowing exactly what to say.

"I know. I know what it's like, wanting complete vengeance doing everything to get it." He replied softly. His cold hand grabbed mine and I appreciatively squeezed it back. I would find her I told myself as I drifted off.

Okay, this was honestly just some Solangelo and Percabeth fluff, not what I usually do but I liked it a lot. And once again, I'm sorry for being a piece of crap writer and updater. Love y'all.