LUKE HEMMINGS FANFIC!

HEYYOOO.

I made a Luke Hemmings Fanfiction and I'm so proud of it.

It's called

Friendzoned to a Relationship ~ A Luke Hemmings Fanfiction

I am so proud of it.

It's 10x better than this Fanfiction, since now I have experience.

So please check it out! xx

(There's a character named Zoella, and yes Zoella as in from YouTube.)

Here's the description:

Luke Hemmings is a boy in a band, in a quite popular one I must say. All the boys are on writer's block, so they have no music to write. But how are they going to produce music for their fans if there is no music?

Then, it hit Calum. He suggested they could have Ashton's little sister, Zoella come in since she's a song writer as well as a dancer, actress, singer and model.

But Ashton wouldn't agree to the idea. He's very over-protective of his sister, so since she's very attractive, he doesn't want any of the boys dating her.

All the boys have never met Zoella. Obviously Ashton would never ever let the boys meet Zoella. But somehow, Michael convinces Ashton to let Zoella come and write songs for them.

From the moment Zoella walked into the room to when she left, everyone's eyes were glued on her, especially Luke. He was the one that liked her the most.

Will Zoey fall in love with Luke or will Luke fall into the friendzone?

Is it good? Or nah... I sorry xD

Please go check it out ❤

Ty! Chapter one for it is up(;

-Ximenna x