Ch 21 ~Someones in my house. And out.

L's POV

She can't see me. She can't see who's messing with her. I could be Liane. I could not be. I need to make up my mind if I am giving my real Identity or if I'm playing the other person.

Hmm... I'll be Liane. I could be the real Liane. I could just be someone who's messing with Lilliana May Carter or Martinez or Montez or whatever.

I decided to put a suggestion with a message to Lilliana on the radio station.

I've sent it.

Hah.

Lilliana's POV

I'm heading to Jades house. You know, we're gonna have a fun little party with all the girls and boys. Just us. No one else.... Hopefully. I also hope that L stalker isn't--

"This goes out to Lilliana May Martinez Montez Carter. 'You ignored me and now I'm gone. I'll get you bitch. You're not safe. Like I said ~L' and the song suggestion is Oath by Cher Lloyd ft. Becky G! L also says that you owe me! *Plays song*" Said the radio station.

I almost dropped my Starbucks. I quickly drove to Jades house and I rang the doorbell.

Jades POV.

The doorbell just rang. Maybe one of the girls/boys. Oh, I just got a text message.

"To: Jesy, Jade, Lilliana, Leigh Anne, Perrie, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall & Harry

From: ~L

YOU'RE ALL NOT SAFE FROM ME. LILLIANA WILL EXPLAIN LATER!'"

Just then I heard a crash behind me. I looked in the kitchen & a vase was broken. Someone's in my house. Someone's in my house.

Lilliana's POV

I knocked on Jades door. When she opened, she had a bat and smacked me In the head.

"OHMERGAWD I SARREH!" Said Jade.

I rubbed my throbbing head and then I felt better.

"I need to ask you something serious, Jade."

Just then, an arrow shot out from the window. It had fire

On it & it stuck to the wall, literally less than a centimeter away from me & Jade's faces. It had a letter on it.

"Just so you know, JADE, I thought that vase was crappy anyway ;) ~L"

OHNOOHNOOHNO.

Then the doorbell rang.

Me and Jade grabbed our bats and opened the door. Quickly we smacked someone on the head.

"Oww! What's wrong with you, bitches!" Louis laughed and rubbed his head.

"SORRY LOU!" We both said.

"Hey babe." Louis said pecking Jade on the lips.

Ugh. Why so lovey DOVEY IN FRONT OF A SINGLEEE. Irishman's pretty cute with his sparkly eyes. .

"I'm okay." Said Jade.

Louis instantly tickled Jade. Jade fell on the floor laughing... Then suddenly she stopped when a large rock from the window hit her head.