Ch. 3 ~The gunshots

Jade's POV

"I can't believe our best friends are getting married." I said.

"I know!" Louis answered.

"When are we gonna get married? We've been together for a year, that's just how long ago Zerrie met." I said.

"Soon my princess.." Said Louis and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

(HEYY GUYS DIS IS ZERRIE'S WEDDING DAY BUT THEY HAVEN'T GOT MARRIED IN REAL LIFE YET THEY'RE JUSS ENGAGED K? k.)

~~~At boutique picking out a dress~~~

"Do you like this?" Said Perrie.

"I love it, Perbear." I said.

Louis was on his phone playing Minecraft with the others.

"Leigh Anne that color is great! They compliment your eyes." Said Jesy.

(TROLOLOLOLO lmao sorry I got bored.)

Just then, some guys came in. They smacked a couple of people. All the boys looked up from their phones. They put them away.

"Perrie, Leigh Anne, Jade, Jesy, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Niall follow me!" Said Louis.

We all followed him and we grabbed woman and children. The men wanted to stay. (Okay this is kinda sounding like the Titanic now.)

Louis locked us into the closet and made us shut the fuck up.

"What's happening..." Perrie said, crying.

"It's okay Perbear." Said Zayn and hugged her.

Louis wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back but our kiss lasted for at least 5 minutes. Leigh anne hugged Liam, Niall hugged Jesy, and Harry hugged Zayn n Perrie.

"I think it's over." I said.

"I'm opening the door now.. Stay back." I said again. Louis followed me out and there was no sign of anyone. Except dead people.

Just then, a man pulled me by my collar and I screamed. There was a gunshot but it wasnt for me. It was for a man.

"LOUIS HELP ME!" I screamed.

All the One Direction and Little Mix members stepped up and helped me. Jesy grabbed the gun from the man's hand and shot it at his head. We made him ungrab me and he dropped like a skeleton.

"No one touches my Jadey." Said Louis. I hugged him and kissed him. "I love you so fucking much." I said.

"Perrie you were about to buy the dress you're wearing right now huh?" Said Zayn.

"Yeah...why?" Said Perrie.

"Lets just take the dress and if we get in trouble we'll tell em we needed it and it should be a make- up for all this." Said Harry.

"Okay, good thinking Harry." Said Perrie. "But lets at least leave a $5,000 dollar tip because this place is wrecked."

She put the money on the counter and we all left. The fact that the wedding is tomorrow makes this even harder.